Spent 1410 gold to get the last eiffel and still did not get it - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spent 1410 gold to get the last eiffel and still did not get it

Consistent Contributor BlackArrow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    The odds for opens/parts have been the same since day dot in Gree games.

The chances of the first, second etc parts decrease as you gain parts, to a very low percentage for the final part, requiring a larger amount of opens for the final part compared to the first parts.

Personally, I have found that gaining 10 (spending gold for energy refreshes to get lockboxes AND lockbox timer resets AND 100% opens) in the first few hours is the only way to be sure of the unit. This can range from as little as 800 gold to over 4500 gold in a few cases in the passed. Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes it's not.

If you are limited in gold spend, do the LTQ and bosses instead. Since it's impossible to know what you are gonna get, if you need the stat increase, then save ur gold and buy 2 set LE's instead and just go free/cash opens.

Auction events use the same percentage chance for opens as a 10 part event. I have seen people have to open 150 boxes for 100 parts, or 450 for 100 parts. It is random (which cannot be debated from a code perspective)
    Great post Micky and spot on. I too spent half a vault to only get concrete and valor and end with NINE, but that is the way this works.
    VFF Alpha and VFF Alpha II
    Recruitment Thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...lpha-Family-!!

Post Count
    I pity the fool that wastes hard earned cash on a video game. Go feed your family and pay your bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Beharry View Post
    Maybe you should rethink your life.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Might as well write your local lottery officials that you didn't win the jackpot even though you bought a ticket.

Yeah, good luck with that.
    VFF LEGENDS

Nuked my base and officially retired. I win.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonmischler View Post
    I pity the fool that wastes hard earned cash on a video game. Go feed your family and pay your bills.
    So I presume you don't have an xbox, or any other console. You don't have a home computer for playing games, and never buy computer games. You also don't go out to sporting events, or have a few beers with friends, or do any other "frivolous" thing instead of feeding your family and paying your bills.

Right? Cause I mean, no way are you being hypocritical, right?

Consistent Contributor Sergeant307's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    The odds for opens/parts have been the same since day dot in Gree games.

The chances of the first, second etc parts decrease as you gain parts, to a very low percentage for the final part, requiring a larger amount of opens for the final part compared to the first parts.

Personally, I have found that gaining 10 (spending gold for energy refreshes to get lockboxes AND lockbox timer resets AND 100% opens) in the first few hours is the only way to be sure of the unit. This can range from as little as 800 gold to over 4500 gold in a few cases in the passed. Sometimes it's worth it, sometimes it's not.

If you are limited in gold spend, do the LTQ and bosses instead. Since it's impossible to know what you are gonna get, if you need the stat increase, then save ur gold and buy 2 set LE's instead and just go free/cash opens.

Auction events use the same percentage chance for opens as a 10 part event. I have seen people have to open 150 boxes for 100 parts, or 450 for 100 parts. It is random (which cannot be debated from a code perspective)
    Affirm! I have had much better success rate opening the boxes during the first day of the event going live. Any day after that, sucks!
    Sergeant | 934-561-938
    3o7 Berlin Bombers

Banned
    Post Count
    This is the first time I didn't get 10/10. I'd say the odds have changed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep... It's was expensive wasted a lot of gold and got stuck at nine! Yep aware of how event works and the difficulty to get 10! Simple for me...not going there again! I like this event but also feel it's been tweaked to make openings harder!
    Also the concrete reward the biggest joke ever...really hurts to do gold and get one! Don't care if ya give 3, 000 concretes just makes no sense to get that as a reward! Oh well ...

Banned
    Post Count
    All completed for free and with only about 1 day left in the event. I use the same strategy everytime..

I completed the box 10 event associated with Egypt for free as well and received the Tempest Destroyer. Just don't have a screen shot.

Post Count
    Well, I must say after reading all of these posts I kinda feel like the lucky one. I got all the way to 9/10 the free way. Tried getting my 10th crystal for free until the timer got inside 24 hours to go, then said "What the heck, I want this unit." The very first time I did a gold hit I got the 10th crystal, so the big unit cost me a grand total of 15 gold!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachio View Post
    Might as well write your local lottery officials that you didn't win the jackpot even though you bought a ticket.

Yeah, good luck with that.
    My point was at least the lottery tells you your odds of winning. AND, the odds are the same for everyone. They don't use some algorithm that changes per profile, it's one that is the same for each person holding a ticket. All I'm saying is if the odds were posted on the event screen, people who can't afford a vault to gamble with would not spend it.

If anyone is spending money on this game instead of paying bills or putting food on the table needs financial therapy. That's not the point here though.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    2% chance on 10, you can look in the lookup files using itool