Suggestions for GREE on improvements to KA

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: Suggestions for GREE on improvements to KA

  1. #1
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    86

    Suggestions for GREE on improvements to KA

    Too many good people are leaving this game. They are finding it to be too much of a grind, too difficult to win without paying, or they are frustrated with GREE in general. We should help GREE find ways to keep their customers and make them happy. More profits will come with a happy user base.

    These are suggestions for GREE on how to improve KA from a user perspective. Let's keep the usual complaints (bugs, lack of communication, slow reply to tickets, over 2 bil hp to kill a boss, etc) out of this and be constructive.

    Following is not a complete list of items, but what I consider to be the highlights of topics mentioned in the replies below. There are also more details below about most of these items in this thread and others.

    Things GREE can do to make this game better:
    • Create a co-leader position between the Founder and Officers http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...eader-Position
    • Allow us to search and/or sort our allies, so we can find people easily
    • One Conquest per month or every 4 weeks
    • Create a page identifying your top 1500 units both offensively and defensively
    • Add a mass message button so all members can be messaged from guild chat wall
    • Create some defense buildings that ACTUALLY defend your buildings
    • Fix the war matching system so that teams outside the Top 200 at the moment are not matched with Top 10 teams.
    • Leveling up is seen as a negative these days. Change the system somehow to make leveling up beneficial.
    • Create a button that collects all gold with one touch. iPhone screens are small.
    • Create a formula for earning CP that makes sense and can be predicted.
    • Increase the level cap. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-the-level-cap
    • Create new buildings
    • Make it more difficult to accidentally use gems. Perhaps create an "Are you sure?" or confirmation button when you use them, like when selling buildings.
    • Add and individual LTQ event during the conquests http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...to-enhance-war


    Any other constructive suggestions?
    Last edited by Vachau; 10-14-2013 at 08:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    69
    Being able to search targets by ID would be a great way to spicy things up.
    A bigger pool of targets as well would be awesome.
    Being able to add your guild mates by one single feature would be a great addition.
    Allow a better system in the guild settings in order to filter control among mates.

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    199
    great thread - "let's keep it constructive"

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    195
    Better pairing system for war times.

    Tone down raid boss.
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

  5. #5
    A page identifying your top 1500 units both offensively and defensively.
    ~yes I've counted before, and I don't want to ever do it again.

  6. #6
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    119
    Put a cap on stats there is to big of a gap from the top to the bottom 10 million in stats is a lot more then 3/4 of the ka community are not even close to this
    Free players united
    Officer
    Guild invite code-968136643

  7. #7
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmuckdegraff View Post
    A page identifying your top 1500 units both offensively and defensively.
    ~yes I've counted before, and I don't want to ever do it again.
    Ditto, makes my brain hurt for a day.

  8. #8
    Consistent Contributor Baela3's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Post Count
    104
    Add a mass message button so all members can be messaged from guild chat wall, add a sister/family guild section to the guild menu so linked guilds can see one another and exchange members and info more easily, add push notifications for guild chat messages, and also everything listed above!
    Baela, Baela II, Baela-K-, BaelaVier GK, BaelaV

    The Raiding Barbarians (TRB) & Raiding Barbarian Nation (RBN)

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyFPU View Post
    Put a cap on stats there is to big of a gap from the top to the bottom 10 million in stats is a lot more then 3/4 of the ka community are not even close to this
    Starting to sound like an Occupy Wallstreet rally...

    Do you really think Gree benefits from disincentivizing any future spending from their very best customers (moreover, would ANY business benefit from this)? I understand the frustration (and I'm not in FUN, nor do I have 10mm stats), but what you're asking for is the equivalent of some Occupy protester asking that CEOs be required to work for free.

    Ok sorry for that, back to the constructive ideas folks...

  10. #10
    Verbose Veteran Zenobia's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Post Count
    946
    Great topic and suggestions! Some more things I might add:
    • Listen to the suggestions of the 99%ers as opposed to ONLY listening to the demands of the 1%ers
    • For the epic boss, have a Boss lvl 51 after lvl 50. If you beat this boss, you get to pick which of the unit rewards you want. That way if you spend/play to get that far and have not completed the collection of 9, you can do so on this boss. And if you have already completed it, it is incentive to keep attacking the boss anyway to get more epic units.
    • Create new unit buildings with gold units that have stats over... say 250/250. These buildings should unlock at lvls 140, 150, 160 and 170, let's say. That would go a little bit towards cancelling the penalty for leveling.
    • If you make the lvl100 raid boss 3x harder to kill this time around, make the rewards to those who get a hit on it 3x better than the last one. I am using that as an example but if you want us to spend that much more, we should get that much more for it.
    • Create some defense buildings that ACTUALLY defend your buildings! Something that prevents people who have stats 1 MILLION lower than yours from raiding you. These should also be available at higher levels like the new unit buildings, maybe levels 125, 135, 145, 155, 165.
    • Fix the war matching system so that people are never matched against the same opponent more than once per 24 hours and never more than twice per war.
    • Fix the war matching system so that teams outside the Top 200 at the moment are not matched with Top 10 teams. I suspect that the wildly disproportional matches this last war were due to Gree caving yet again to the demands of the 1%ers and it ended up really realy screwing a lot of the 99ers.
    • If you can't/don't fix the problem of raid boss health = epic boss health then please just don't overlap those two particular events again.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 09-20-2013 at 10:53 AM.


    All your manor are belong to us.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    167
    I've suggested this before but I think the way CP needs to be changed to; (attackers level x 1) + (targets level x .5). Then add a random modifier that's ranges from .75 to 1.25 of that sum.

    This removes the level penalty and yet till motivates people to attack higher targets.

  12. #12
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Post Count
    155
    Get the quests right, first time?

  13. #13
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    167
    Change the entire economic scale in KA.

    Instead of selling gems, sell subscriptions.

    Have 4 levels;

    Level 1- Free - 25 gems a week
    Level 2 $4.99/mo - 100 gems a week
    Level 3 $9.99/mo - 250 gems a week
    Level 4 $19.99/mo - 750 gems a week

    That's it, no more gems than that. People can save them up or burn them as soon as they get them.

    I bet you make just as much money and end this endless appeasement to the most important customer mentality. It's time to end this 'biggest wallet wins' environment that you have created and that is showing signs of melting down.

  14. #14
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Baela3 View Post
    Add a mass message button so all members can be messaged from guild chat wall, add a sister/family guild section to the guild menu so linked guilds can see one another and exchange members and info more easily, add push notifications for guild chat messages, and also everything listed above!
    best one ive seen

  15. #15
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Somewhere cold
    Post Count
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Great topic and suggestions! Some more things I might add:
    • Listen to the suggestions of the 99%ers as opposed to ONLY listening to the demands of the 1%ers
    • For the epic boss, have a Boss lvl 51 after lvl 50. If you beat this boss, you get to pick which of the unit rewards you want. That way if you spend/play to get that far and have not completed the collection of 9, you can do so on this boss. And if you have already completed it, it is incentive to keep attacking the boss anyway to get more epic units.
    • Create new unit buildings with gold units that have stats over... say 250/250. These buildings should unlock at lvls 140, 150, 160 and 170, let's say. That would go a little bit towards cancelling the penalty for leveling.
    • If you make the lvl100 raid boss 3x harder to kill this time around, make the rewards to those who get a hit on it 3x better than the last one. I am using that as an example but if you want us to spend that much more, we should get that much more for it.
    • Create some defense buildings that ACTUALLY defend your buildings! Something that prevents people who have stats 1 MILLION lower than yours from raiding you. These should also be available at higher levels like the new unit buildings, maybe levels 125, 135, 145, 155, 165.
    • Fix the war matching system so that people are never matched against the same opponent more than once per 24 hours and never more than twice per war.
    • Fix the war matching system so that teams outside the Top 200 at the moment are not matched with Top 10 teams. I suspect that the wildly disproportional matches this last war were due to Gree caving yet again to the demands of the 1%ers and it ended up really realy screwing a lot of the 99ers.
    • If you can't/don't fix the problem of raid boss health = epic boss health then please just don't overlap those two particular events again.
    I really like these ideas and also the others too. Hopefully for once we get some of these implemented.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •