Raid Boss Woes

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Raid Boss Woes

Post Count

Raid Boss Woes

If you would like to actually be able to finish the raid boss quests like the first go we had at them, you need to share your thoughts with Gree and send them in-game tickets. I've drafted this standard form that you can use to quickly and easily affect change while barely lifting a finger. Please copy and paste this message into the "contact support" section of the game.

Raid Boss Feedback: We have now had 2 experiences with the newest quest feature of Kingdom Age, the Raid Boss. The first experience was unique, and was fun despite having to work through a few bugs. Many guilds were able to finish the quest and obtain the ultimate bonus prize. Our second experience with the raid boss has been a much more difficult one. Very few guilds have actually been able to complete both of the quests and when it's not possible to complete the quests after using thousands of gems, the game lacks an element of enjoyment. We spend gems in an effort to get stronger and gain an advantage over our opponents. We all enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes along with completing a quest. Please adjust the raid boss event so that we can actually complete it, and enjoy our gaming experience.

Thanks,

Lurker
    Post Count
    Admired the effort, hope GREE will listen.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hope so as well. Plus a sale, it would encourage more than half of the guilds out there to make an attempt to finish a quest.
    It was just insane the amount of gems it would require plus team effort.
    Not a good thing😁😁😁

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you sir. I will do this when I get home, and encourage my guild and Friends to do te same
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!