What ever happened to the "fun" in the forum?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What ever happened to the "fun" in the forum?

Post Count

What ever happened to the "fun" in the forum?

This forum is just getting more and more boring for me to read, every day more complain threads are put up about this or that. What ever happened to the funny and fun topics? Even when I joined just a month ago, there wasn't half as many complaint threads as there are today, never any interesting stories to read hardly nowadays. (with a few exceptions) So can't we just bring down these threads that we don't need and add back what this place had, fun and useful information! I do credit the guys around here trying to do that, but there isn't enough of us... Come on guys bring the spirit up again!
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Post Count
    I know, and now I want to join in complaining about the complaining, lol...

One week...
    "The stats for these rewards are too high for the low amount of XP gain!!! It's not fair!!! Curse you Gree for ruining the game!!!"

The next week...
    "The stats for these rewards are too low for the high amount of XP gain!!! It's not fair!!! Curse you Gree for ruining the game!!!""

Haha, sorry, but it really is just funny. Just do the quests you enjoy, don't do the quests you don't enjoy, and if the game really makes anyone that miserable, just quit & find something more fun to do.

The walkthrough threads are good and very helpful, and there's other helpful threads as well lately.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    I know, and now I want to join in complaining about the complaining, lol...

One week...
    "The stats for these rewards are too high for the low amount of XP gain!!! It's not fair!!! Curse you Gree for ruining the game!!!"

The next week...
    "The stats for these rewards are too low for the high amount of XP gain!!! It's not fair!!! Curse you Gree for ruining the game!!!""

Haha, sorry, but it really is just funny. Just do the quests you enjoy, don't do the quests you don't enjoy, and if the game really makes anyone that miserable, just quit & find something more fun to do.

The walkthrough threads are good and very helpful, and there's other helpful threads as well lately.
    Glad you see the problem of game.

Bad thing is that factions blindly join this spoon fed fltq and kick out players that suggest them not to do the Fltq. It is very sad when stupid people are taking control over the game.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They should have a separate forum for people who spend real money on the game. Free people coming on here with an opinion about others complaints is pretty meaningless conversation

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    Every thread nowadays is a complaint or a loot tracker. The fun left with the fun forum members.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count
    i agree, lets do something fun here
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HayeZeus View Post
    They should have a separate forum for people who spend real money on the game. Free people coming on here with an opinion about others complaints is pretty meaningless conversation
    That's a great idea! A separate forum for those who spent money and aren't satisfied with what they bought, and a separate forum for those who only spent money on events they wouldn't regret later. I like it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxtraterrestrial View Post
    i agree, lets do something fun here
    You post allot of fun things, ET... polls and such.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBB View Post
    Glad you see the problem of game.

Bad thing is that factions blindly join this spoon fed fltq and kick out players that suggest them not to do the Fltq. It is very sad when stupid people are taking control over the game.
    So you see the problem to be faction involvement in FLTQ's? Interesting interpretation. Did your faction give you the boot for non participation?!
    Faction Code 169573002
    We want you! Load your magazines, affix bayonets, and meet us in the trenches.

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count

If my memory serves me correct..

It went like this.

-The game underwent some changes. Changes that left some players unsatisfied.

-These unsatisfied players took to the forum to voice their displeasure (aka complain)

-An increase in the number of complaints from unsatisfied players, led other players to begin to complain about the unsatisfied players.

-An increase in the number of people complaining about the unsatisfied players, led other players to begin to complain about the players complaining about the unsatisfied players.

From there, the complaining spread like wildfire... Even to the point it spawned such forum members as:

The Complaining Troll - the forum member who will complain about any and everything, regardless of how irrational or minor it may be.

Ex: "OMG! this game is so stupid, I should quit. Why aren't there any purple colored barrels to decorate our bases with? Is Gree prejudice of the color purple?"

The Accuser Troll - the forum member that will accuse you of complaining regardless of how legitimate your issue is. Everything is a complaint to this guy.

Ex: Player 1: "I just had my entire account wiped out, everything is gone. I restated the app and reinstalled it, but nothing works. When I contacted Gree, they told me to 'go screw youself, we wiped your account because you suck!!'. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Accuser Troll: "GOD! Stop complaining, you're probably a hacker. And even if you're not a hacker, you probably deserved to have you account wiped... because you're a complainer.. and God hates you!!"

So basically, the fun turned into every one complaining.

Post Count
    Gree should bring back add me Mondays
    Modern War Alliance Code: 437-990-068

Post Count
    The game became pay and click......thats where your fun went.

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    well they banned cow he was a fine funny guy

Banned
    Post Count
    They seem to ban every critic and bringer of fun. I see a strategy here...

Soldier get the fun back!
    25 gold - 50% chance to bring back fun
    50 gold - 51% chance
    75 gold - 48% chance
    100 gold - 78% chance

Lets pay 100 gold and see what we get for the 22% failure chance...

Post Count
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736