Do not complete data ghost

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Do not complete data ghost

  1. #1
    Articulate Author Mastert55!'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Cove
    Post Count
    467

    Do not complete data ghost

    I have literally never leveled up so fast playing this game before, I leveled 3 times in 5 minutes with only 80 gold. Data Ghost lvl 12/15 puts out 171 exp, lvl 13/15 gives out 363 exp. I went from 146 to 149 with just these 2 bosses. If you are trying to camp and stay low during the Epic Boss Event, this is a heads up to wait until you complete as many bosses as you can because from 150 to 151 is a HUGE gab, I mean she is 2 X stronger. Just an FYI for all the campers out there.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

  2. #2
    Verbose Veteran Bobar's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Post Count
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    I have literally never leveled up so fast playing this game before, I leveled 3 times in 5 minutes with only 80 gold. Data Ghost lvl 12/15 puts out 171 exp, lvl 13/15 gives out 363 exp. I went from 146 to 149 with just these 2 bosses. If you are trying to camp and stay low during the Epic Boss Event, this is a heads up to wait until you complete as many bosses as you can because from 150 to 151 is a HUGE gab, I mean she is 2 X stronger. Just an FYI for all the campers out there.
    And which Units did you get? Maybe it was worth it.

    If you want to decide on your own. Hereīs a thread starting to collect more info: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ght=data+ghost
    Last edited by Bobar; 10-21-2013 at 02:12 AM.
    Bobar

    ID 760-288-736

  3. #3
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Post Count
    60
    Will there be a faction LTQ for this event?

  4. #4
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Post Count
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    And which Units did you get? Maybe it was worth it.

    If you want to decide on your own. Hereīs a thread starting to collect more info: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ght=data+ghost
    it's no worth it 3 levels for a 1k stat increase. I THINK NOT!

  5. #5
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside in your bushes
    Post Count
    1,110
    Total XP gain of all the targets (including beginner) will land you roughly 85k XP.... And that is from completing them all once... This doesn't take into account multiple completions of a single target
    Last edited by TheDanimal; 10-21-2013 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Correction

  6. #6
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    I have literally never leveled up so fast playing this game before, I leveled 3 times in 5 minutes with only 80 gold. Data Ghost lvl 12/15 puts out 171 exp, lvl 13/15 gives out 363 exp. I went from 146 to 149 with just these 2 bosses. If you are trying to camp and stay low during the Epic Boss Event, this is a heads up to wait until you complete as many bosses as you can because from 150 to 151 is a HUGE gab, I mean she is 2 X stronger. Just an FYI for all the campers out there.
    All I can say is:

    DUH!!!

    It's an individual LTQ. Therefore ... it sucks. I didn't even bother looking at it.

  7. #7
    Verbose Veteran Bobar's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Post Count
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    it's no worth it 3 levels for a 1k stat increase. I THINK NOT!
    leveling depends on your personal stats. you canīt say 3levels in general.
    Bobar

    ID 760-288-736

  8. #8
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    leveling depends on your personal stats. you canīt say 3levels in general.
    Yeah you're totally correct. As he did specify that he went from 146 TO 149, maybe read a bit more carefully?

    I think its safe to assume most players on this board are above level 10... the OP has a great point and is 100% accurate.

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran Bobar's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Post Count
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerbang View Post
    Yeah you're totally correct. As he did specify that he went from 146 TO 149, maybe read a bit more carefully?

    I think its safe to assume most players on this board are above level 10... the OP has a great point and is 100% accurate.
    he did in his case but again: you cant say in general and some dont level that much and still gain 1k skills.

    nothing to do with Level 10 (which would lvl even more). i assume this Forum is for everyone.

    maybe think more carefully about what you say? concentrate your fighting on the battlefield.
    Last edited by Bobar; 10-21-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Bobar

    ID 760-288-736

  10. #10
    Master of Musings Agent Orange's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Post Count
    4,023
    14/15 drops even more xp, 491 per hit and 15/15 drops back to 205.

    Beginner data Ghost is a joke, boss needs 14 x 250 energy for a 313a/312d unit with no boosts!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

    Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

    War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

  11. #11
    Consistent Contributor Drama Llama's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    136
    For me personally these new XP heavy LTQ's are a complete waste of time and a shame as I used to enjoy the old ones.

  12. #12
    Prominent Poet Tito89's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Western Australia
    Post Count
    1,032
    Look on the bright side, at least more noobish targets will surface quicker and world domination will be a treat.

    My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

    Started game during Greenland campaign

    lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

  13. #13
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    NY
    Post Count
    558
    Gree now has us greedy they drop 3 fltqs and 2 boss events in between battles, y should we even participate In these horrible ltqs? I saw the SS for the final prize a/d of around 5k, if u made it past level 80 on the boss u had a chance to get a 3k+ item every time u fought him(not a good chance but a chance)

  14. #14
    Prominent Poet Arizona's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    UK
    Post Count
    2,056
    It's just a test, or say... market research. Seeing how far you can be pushed before you refuse to participate. Makes sense from a company point of view. Not much fun for the player though.
    Hopefully Gree realise the huge XP gains per low value unit, turn players away from a gold spend. Every day a player complains about an event and doesn't take part, is another day of lowered revenue for Gree.



  15. #15
    Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Location
    La Tasca
    Post Count
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona View Post
    It's just a test, or say... market research. Seeing how far you can be pushed before you refuse to participate. Makes sense from a company point of view. Not much fun for the player though.
    Hopefully Gree realise the huge XP gains per low value unit, turn players away from a gold spend. Every day a player complains about an event and doesn't take part, is another day of lowered revenue for Gree.
    Is not the sole player that refuses to participate that should be the concern, as history shows many players say one thing here but do another in game. For every player that refuses to participate in an event, there are several that will do participate to gain or even out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •