To LTB or not?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: To LTB or not?

  1. #1
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    83

    To LTB or not?

    I've been nurturing a camper for some time and I'm close to amassing the $125 million for the Romanic cathedral. As much as I'd like to buy it I'm a bit torn because doing so would take ALL my money. My IPH is around 150k so it would take a long time to build my fortune back up. What would you do?

  2. #2
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Post Count
    130
    Buy the building. It might take you a while to build that kind of cash back up but you will be able to do it again the building will be gone in a week or so and you will never be able to get another one. Also 125 million is kit a lot in this game try building your IPH instead of camping all the time and you will be able to get 125 million in one to two days from your buildings.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Death666 View Post
    I've been nurturing a camper for some time and I'm close to amassing the $125 million for the Romanic cathedral. As much as I'd like to buy it I'm a bit torn because doing so would take ALL my money. My IPH is around 150k so it would take a long time to build my fortune back up. What would you do?
    DEFINATLEY NOT. I also assume that since you are a camper(which i have nothing against) your vault must be max. Also if you have accumilated so much money without it being taken, you must have great stats and you must be in a faction. Since war time is near, i would spend it on just upgrading your other money buildings to get a higher iph. Wait for the next ltb is what i would do.

  4. #4
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco15 View Post
    DEFINATLEY NOT. I also assume that since you are a camper(which i have nothing against) your vault must be max. Also if you have accumilated so much money without it being taken, you must have great stats and you must be in a faction. Since war time is near, i would spend it on just upgrading your other money to get a higher iph. Wait for the next ltb is what i would do.
    Well I've got 20 million in my vault, and I like to think I've got pretty good stats for my guy. Currently a level 26 with 74k ATT an 73k DEF. Most of my money came from hitting 10million a number of times back when they where giving daily scratchers. I don't belong to a faction cuz I don't really have the time, my main game is CC. I have 3 accounts in CC and belong to a top 300 syndicate so thats where all my attention is focused. I let my 10yr old nephew download MW one day and have just kinda been pecking away at it for the hell of it.

    Thanks for both your responses, still considering both options.

  5. #5
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    76
    I would definitely buy the building. It increases your IPH nicely and the only way to increase your IPH is to have better buildings. I am a firm believer that your IPH growth happens much quicker through the LE buildings than the regular buildings. Some normal buildings are good but my big money buildings are all LE buildings. Also, if you are level 26 with stats in the 70s, there are now more and more players much stronger than you at your level that will potentially start raiding your money. I have every LE building since the Curragh and I too was a camper and now 2mil IPH and the bulk of that is from LE buildings.

  6. #6
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    83
    Thanks lestat, thats some very sound reasoning, I think you just convinced me :-)

  7. #7
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    look behind you ;-)
    Post Count
    792
    My IPH didn't shoot up until I bought LTBs, definitely go for it. It has an awesome payout, even if it's raided every other collection.
    With my bonuses, this LTB almost raised my IPH by $150k each, and I have two.


    Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

  8. #8
    Articulate Author Ghost-12's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Jersey (Last seen Loc. Emir Island)
    Post Count
    417
    Buy the building dude!
    You have no idea how much i regreat not buying
    A few buildings a while back. Remember once the time runs
    Out there is no other chance to obtain them, unless
    Gree change this in the future (most likely not)...

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dirty South
    Post Count
    667
    Currently a level 26 with 74k ATT an 73k DEF
    yeah, those are some pretty good stats

  10. #10
    Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wherever I go
    Post Count
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanz View Post
    yeah, those are some pretty good stats
    Cough cough level 22 600k~ stats 3 allies love the fact that my faction comleted all the war ltqs and the boss events so I could complete the boss last occasion and get that super unit

  11. #11
    Verbose Veteran CDR Shepard's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Normandy
    Post Count
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Einszwei View Post
    Cough cough level 22 600k~ stats 3 allies love the fact that my faction comleted all the war ltqs and the boss events so I could complete the boss last occasion and get that super unit
    Cough cough didn't you rage quit again, or are you back in? What a joke...

    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-outside-of-MW

    Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

    LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

  12. #12
    Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wherever I go
    Post Count
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by CDR Shepard View Post
    Cough cough didn't you rage quit again, or are you back in? What a joke...

    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-outside-of-MW
    CDR now now lets be reasonable, did I say I was playing again? I said that I got the PREVIOUS one not the current one, I'm not even going to use obscene language with you its not worth it and you nor are you and also Jokes on you I don't want you as an ally who does ??????

  13. #13
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    California
    Post Count
    120
    Buy the building. Too many people worry about how much money a building will cost and how long till that building pays for its self. If this was a business then I would say their right. But its not. Your IPH is what you need to worry about. The faster you make the money the faster you can buy more and better buildings/upgrades.

    I also have a LLP thats level 19 and a little higher in stats then you. If it was level 20 and I had the money I would get it. Personally I spend my money as fast as I get it on money building upgrades.

  14. #14
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by JDub View Post
    Buy the building. Too many people worry about how much money a building will cost and how long till that building pays for its self. If this was a business then I would say their right. But its not. Your IPH is what you need to worry about. The faster you make the money the faster you can buy more and better buildings/upgrades.

    I also have a LLP thats level 19 and a little higher in stats then you. If it was level 20 and I had the money I would get it. Personally I spend my money as fast as I get it on money building upgrades.
    Good point(s). Thanks for the replies everyone, I'll def buy it and more LTB's in the future. And as a result of all you guys have said I also just bought my first LTB in CC as well :-)

  15. #15
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    262
    Not a good point. Do not buy the building. It may look like a good use of your money, but the iph gain is only useful if you plan on collecting every 7 hours, which you won't do. Maybe 2 out of every 3 7hour rotations you would collect and that is only if you're obsessive. It's too expensive for the building, and too expensive for any upgrade. Save your money, wait for the next LTB, buy that, and then upgrade it with all the money you've been hoarding since this POS came out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •