Statue Of Liberty LE - Cost, Output, Unit, IPH, Other Useless Stuff!!!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Statue Of Liberty LE - Cost, Output, Unit, IPH, Other Useless Stuff!!!

  1. #1
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    449

    Statue Of Liberty LE - Cost, Output, Unit, IPH, Other Useless Stuff!!!

    Statue of liberty LE

    NOTE: Five of these buildings may be bought, buy two from the normal money building section, and then go to boost buildings and purchase the other three. Do it while you can, hurry up!!

    Level 1:

    Cost: $24,000,000
    Total Cost: $24,000,000
    Output: $240,000
    Raidable: $144,000
    IPH: $21,818
    IPH Incr: $21,818
    Time: 24h
    Unit: Liberty Strike Squad (inf) 2769/2976
    Total stat: 2769/2976


    Level 2:

    Cost: $40,000,000
    Total Cost: $64,000,000
    Output: $480,000
    Raidable: $288,000
    IPH: $43,636
    IPH Incr: $21,818
    Time: 30h
    Unit: Liberty Assaulter (grd) 3420/3680
    Total stat: 6189/6656


    Level 3:

    Cost: $67,000,000
    Total Cost: $131,000,000
    Output: $840,000
    Raidable: $504,000
    IPH: $76,363
    IPH Incr: $32,727
    Time: 36h
    Unit: Liberty Fighter (air) 4562/3938
    Total stat: 10751/10594


    Level 4:

    Cost: $112,000,000
    Total cost: $243,000,000
    Output: $1,320,000
    Raidable: $792,000
    IPH: $120,000
    IPH Incr: $43,636
    Time: 42h
    Unit: Liberty Destroyer (sea) 5210/5790
    Total stat: 15961/16384


    Level 5:

    Cost: $187,000,000
    Total Cost: $430,000,000
    Output: $1,920,000
    Raidable: $1,152,000
    IPH: $174,545
    IPH Incr: $60,000
    Time: 48h
    Unit: Liberty Force Tactician (inf) 8233/7677
    Total Stat: 24194/24061


    Level 6:

    Cost: $312,000,000
    Total Cost: $742,000,000
    Output: $2,640,000
    Raidable: $1,584,000
    IPH: $240,000
    IPH Incr: $65,454
    Time: 54h
    Unit: Liberty Kamikaze Tank (grd) 11474/9636
    Total Stat: 35668/33697


    Level 7:

    Cost: $520,000,000
    Total Cost: $1,262,000,000
    Output: $3,480,000
    Raidable: $2,088,000
    IPH: $316,363
    IPH Incr: $76,363
    Time: 60h
    Unit: Liberty Atomic Eagle (air) 18363/15737 Air Attack +1%
    Total Stat: 54031/49434


    Level 8:

    Cost: $868,000,000
    Total Cost: $2,130,000,000
    Output: $4,440,000
    Raidable: $2,664,000
    IPH: $403,636
    IPH Incr: $87,272
    Time: 66h
    Unit: Liberty Tsunami Battleship (sea) 27461/25789 Sea Attack +2%
    Total Stat: 81492/75223

    Level 9:

    Cost: $1,450,000,000
    Total Cost: $3,580,000,000
    Output: $5,520,000
    Raidable: $3,312,000
    IPH: $501,818
    IPH Incr: $109,090
    Time: 72h
    Unit: Liberty Rebel Hero (inf) 32516/47324 +3% infantry defense
    Total stat: 114008/122547



    Level 10:

    Cost: $2,420,000,000
    Total Cost: $6,000,000,000
    Output: $7,200,000
    Raidable: $4,320,000
    IPH: $654,545
    IPH Incr: $152,727
    Time: 78h
    Unit: Liberty Infinity Machine (grd) 85992/77453 Stamina regen 10%
    Total stat: 200000/200000
    Last edited by Zulfiqaar; 12-08-2013 at 02:47 PM.
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

    Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

    Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

  2. #2
    Prominent Poet Tito89's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Western Australia
    Post Count
    1,032
    @_@

    Would have thought the Statue would have been a bit more expensive, after all its a commonly known landmark so it deserves justice (no pun intended) for its (ego?)/importance. I never knew the Absolute towers existed until the canada event.

    My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

    Started game during Greenland campaign

    lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

  3. #3
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito89 View Post
    @_@

    Would have thought the Statue would have been a bit more expensive, after all its a commonly known landmark so it deserves justice (no pun intended) for its (ego?)/importance. I never knew the Absolute towers existed until the canada event.
    I suppose its a bit cheaper so everybody can buy it..cant leave out the beginners
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

    Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

    Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

  4. #4
    Prominent Poet Tito89's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Western Australia
    Post Count
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulfiqaar View Post
    I suppose its a bit cheaper so everybody can buy it..cant leave out the beginners
    Of course, didnt think of that. Glad that this just fits in to my price range. (My iph is bloody terrible for my level...)

    My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

    Started game during Greenland campaign

    lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

  5. #5
    Articulate Author DaBoss!'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Classified
    Post Count
    446
    I can't find it under my Money building section. How did it show up on your guys screen?
    Join P.O.T.....Growing and making waves.....Top250-400 Faction.......

  6. #6
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Post Count
    127
    This is mot real disregard this info

  7. #7
    Articulate Author DaBoss!'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Classified
    Post Count
    446
    10/10
    Cost: $1,250,000,000
    Total Cost: $
    Output: $6,000,000
    Raidable: $
    IPH: $
    IPH Incr: $
    Time: 90 hours
    Unit: Punked (extraterrestrial) 100,000/130,000 +5% Stupidity
    Total Stat: 260,000/290,000
    Join P.O.T.....Growing and making waves.....Top250-400 Faction.......

  8. #8
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    53
    I can't find it either

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tracking.. Target Out of Range
    Post Count
    140

    Le builing

    I cant see that building either.. How do u get it..?

  10. #10
    Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    279
    Lmao omg, genius.....
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, just ask McGurt.

    UPDATED!!! Wanna Run Naked, here's your chance:CLOSED

  11. #11
    Articulate Author DaBoss!'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Classified
    Post Count
    446
    It's not a real building we all got punked

  12. #12
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    NY
    Post Count
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by APeX_MW View Post
    I can't find it either
    Quote Originally Posted by Aks View Post
    I cant see that building either.. How do u get it..?
    Guess these guys already maxed it and got there 5% stupidity boost

  13. #13
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Location
    New York
    Post Count
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulfiqaar View Post
    Statue of liberty LE

    NOTE: Five of these buildings may be bought, buy two from the normal money building section, and then go to boost buildings and purchase the other three. Do it while you can, hurry up!!

    Level 1:

    Cost: $24,000,000
    Total Cost: $24,000,000
    Output: $240,000
    Raidable: $144,000
    IPH: $21,818
    IPH Incr: $21,818
    Time: 24h
    Unit: Liberty Strike Squad (inf) 2769/2976
    Total stat: 2769/2976


    Level 2:

    Cost: $40,000,000
    Total Cost: $64,000,000
    Output: $480,000
    Raidable: $288,000
    IPH: $43,636
    IPH Incr: $21,818
    Time: 30h
    Unit: Liberty Assaulter (grd) 3420/3680
    Total stat: 6189/6656


    Level 3:

    Cost: $67,000,000
    Total Cost: $131,000,000
    Output: $840,000
    Raidable: $504,000
    IPH: $76,363
    IPH Incr: $32,727
    Time: 36h
    Unit: Liberty Fighter (air) 4562/3938
    Total stat: 10751/10594


    Level 4:

    Cost: $112,000,000
    Total cost: $243,000,000
    Output: $1,320,000
    Raidable: $792,000
    IPH: $120,000
    IPH Incr: $43,636
    Time: 42h
    Unit: Liberty Destroyer (sea) 5210/5790
    Total stat: 15961/16384


    Level 5:

    Cost: $187,000,000
    Total Cost: $430,000,000
    Output: $1,920,000
    Raidable: $1,152,000
    IPH: $174,545
    IPH Incr: $60,000
    Time: 48h
    Unit: Liberty Force Tactician (inf) 8233/7677
    Total Stat: 24194/24061


    Level 6:

    Cost: $312,000,000
    Total Cost: $742,000,000
    Output: $2,640,000
    Raidable: $1,584,000
    IPH: $240,000
    IPH Incr: $65,454
    Time: 54h
    Unit: Liberty Kamikaze Tank (grd) 11474/9636
    Total Stat: 35668/33697


    Level 7:

    Cost: $520,000,000
    Total Cost: $1,262,000,000
    Output: $3,480,000
    Raidable: $2,088,000
    IPH: $316,363
    IPH Incr: $76,363
    Time: 60h
    Unit: Liberty Atomic Eagle (air) 18363/15737 Air Attack +1%
    Total Stat: 54031/49434


    Level 8:

    Cost: $868,000,000
    Total Cost: $2,130,000,000
    Output: $4,440,000
    Raidable: $2,664,000
    IPH: $403,636
    IPH Incr: $87,272
    Time: 66h
    Unit: Liberty Tsunami Battleship (sea) 27461/25789 Sea Attack +2%
    Total Stat: 81492/75223

    Level 9:

    Cost: $
    Total Cost: $
    Output: $
    Raidable: $
    IPH: $
    IPH Incr: $
    Time:
    Unit:
    Total Stat:
    As fake as your mom's breast I sucked on the other night, you can only buy *two* of each building. Also the fact that their is no Liberty building and making a thread about it, -facepalm- stay in shcool kids.

  14. #14
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    North
    Post Count
    76
    10/10 is liberty punked(air)

  15. #15
    Prominent Poet SPWD's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Uk
    Post Count
    1,271
    What is this bollix you talk of?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •