How to determine if you're fac members are active during WD. - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should be added to score.

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

62 91.18%
  • No

6 8.82%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to determine if you're fac members are active during WD.

Post Count

Cool

We use an external chat app to communicate as many other factions do. Within our chosen app is a notice board feature that we use to annotate DL hits etc. We set a points target at the start of each campaign. For some of the smaller guys we award a nominal points total for DL hits etc. We track activity in a number of ways to try and ensure a fair use of resources and to ensure that all members do their bit. We try to keep in mind its just a game and sometimes real life issues get in the way, but we have only had to boot 6 guys for inactivity across the last 3 campaigns.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by buster67 View Post
    We use an external chat app to communicate as many other factions do. Within our chosen app is a notice board feature that we use to annotate DL hits etc. We set a points target at the start of each campaign. For some of the smaller guys we award a nominal points total for DL hits etc. We track activity in a number of ways to try and ensure a fair use of resources and to ensure that all members do their bit. We try to keep in mind its just a game and sometimes real life issues get in the way, but we have only had to boot 6 guys for inactivity across the last 3 campaigns.
    also makeing total wins is a big help instead of total points..it shows whos really active that way..instead of 100k WD just set for example 500 etcetc.... total wins..i highly doubt u will pick up that number of wins on def alone so it shows who wants to be there and who dont
    Arguing with a troll equals feeding him, thus fulfilling his twisted desire to abuse and be abused.

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well I can tell if I was active I got promoted

Post Count
    Easy fix - count a Wall hit and a CC hit in the Win Column - costs the same amount of gold to bang a wall - why not give the same credit in the Wins column
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ...if your faction members...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Easy fix - count a Wall hit and a CC hit in the Win Column - costs the same amount of gold to bang a wall - why not give the same credit in the Wins column
    seems like a easy fix but as things are here nothing is easy in the code written here
    Arguing with a troll equals feeding him, thus fulfilling his twisted desire to abuse and be abused.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    That would also count towards getting prizes for units and gree would see less cash. That ain't gonna happen. I bet we see the final goal 2000 kills next war though since It's now apparent that SUP is stopping when all members reach that goal. When I PA and hit wall, I always report back in chat such as Wall x12 It's not mandatory, but I'm the lowest level guy that rarely gets a target so I want the crew to know I'm doing as much as I can to help the cause.

While we are on the subject, I think we should all make an agreement to not use walls as it's just a waste of real money. All the top teams are using level 15s anyways so we might as well just subtract those 20 some hits and let them count towards kills and points.

Consistent Contributor Farticus's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree that it would be a helpful tool to be able to track any type of attack that is made...even the losses from an attack (as when scouting).

Banned
    Post Count
    I like the idea but don't see it as a priority. Let's get the basics rights first.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    I like the idea but don't see it as a priority. Let's get the basics rights first.
    totally agree with u there mr, artois so much more things needs to be corrected before this is even thought about..good post