Thank you to VFF Family

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thank you to VFF Family

Thank you to VFF Family

I want to give a big "Thank You" to the entire extended VFF Family. You guys really helped us Tramps out yesterday and it's great to be part of such a group!

And to Gree - nice job, very fun event.

(and if anyone is looking to join a great team, there are openings at Lima, Alpha, and Tramps. Check the recruiting pages for info)

-Goober

VFF was Always a helpful faction , high thumbs for you guys , keep the good work and good reputation
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Quote Originally Posted by amir1974 View Post
    VFF was Always a helpful faction , high thumbs for you guys , keep the good work and good reputation
    IF, just saying IF GREE will do anything hurt this type of kind heart help, I myself will quit the game immediately!

VFF Rocks!!

(Alpha has open spots)

Can't say enough about the help VFF Lima received from members from many VFF factions. It was a lot of fun getting to know folks and rekindling friendships. It also says a lot about the VFF family to have people who are VFF alumni that moved on to other factions stopping by and offering to help.

Really a great set of people who understand the bigger picture in this game. Having fun and making friends.
    “Nembutol numbs it all
    But I prefer alcohol"

-J. Strummer

MW: Colonel Beauregard
    KA: Arawn

No problem guys. Always welcoming people to our ranks! It was a lot of fun helping everyone. Thanks for the thread.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

It was nice having VFF family members join us during several events to help and it was just as great going out there and helping other VFF factions when I had the opportunity to help. Way to go VFF family.