How much in-game cash exchange do you think I should ask for 120 Uzis?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: How much in-game cash exchange do you think I should ask for 120 Uzis?

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    170

    How much in-game cash exchange do you think I should ask for 120 Uzis?

    As title

    LOL - one recent offer was $80million for 10 - I didn't know whether to laugh or feel my intelligence was being insulted.

  2. #2
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    404
    10 million per uzi. and my syndicate will pay you for it. 1.2billion for 120 uzis. right now.

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    170
    Sorry Kitty - the first in-game offer I got for the 120 beats yours substantially
    Last edited by Aquaboo; 01-31-2014 at 10:32 AM.

  4. #4
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    404
    the offer of 8 million per uzi for 10 uzis? I think your maths was off. unless you are refering to a private message you recieved from somebody else for more.

  5. #5
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    the offer of 8 million per uzi for 10 uzis? I think your maths was off. unless you are refering to a private message you recieved from somebody else for more.
    No - the first serious offer I got ingame was 2.5 billion for the whole lot is what I mean.......so my maths ain't so wonky

    Should I just take it and be done maybe if gonna get lowballed here?!
    Last edited by Aquaboo; 01-31-2014 at 10:40 AM.

  6. #6
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    404
    That would have been useful info in the OP. Congrats. 20mil plus per uzi sounds like a good offer to me. I would accpet it, if I were you. The drop rate will probably increase with the upcoming PvP event, so I would expect the value to drop later on today. Make sure to transfer them in small incriments say 5 at a time for the appropriate cash, so you don't get jacked for them. Good Luck.

  7. #7
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    That would have been useful info in the OP. Congrats. 20mil plus per uzi sounds like a good offer to me. I would accpet it, if I were you. The drop rate will probably increase with the upcoming PvP event, so I would expect the value to drop later on today. Make sure to transfer them in small incriments say 5 at a time for the appropriate cash, so you don't get jacked for them. Good Luck.
    I'd love you to explain that one to me Kitty considering that PvPs are about attacking and robbing rivals non-stop which drops 0 Uzis - it's not how to acqure them.

    Top tip and maybe why you are short - you get Uzis by doing LTQs and map tasks
    Last edited by Aquaboo; 01-31-2014 at 10:57 AM.

  8. #8
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboo View Post
    I'd love you to explain that one to me Kitty considering that PvPs are about attacking and robbing rivals non-stop which drops 0 Uzis - it's not how to acqure them.

    Top tip and maybe why you are short - you get Uzis by doing LTQs and map tasks

    Yeah but CJ54 is aware of the uzi shortage and just addressed it two (IIRC?) days ago over Modern Warfare that their similar item to red uzi will be given a fair drop rate.
    proud owner of toy box

    Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    134
    Why ask on forum? Everyone's buying, so all will tell u it's a good deal.
    8m per uzi sounds too small. Ppl make that money in one day.

  10. #10
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    Yeah but CJ54 is aware of the uzi shortage and just addressed it two (IIRC?) days ago over Modern Warfare that their similar item to red uzi will be given a fair drop rate.
    Still not getting your point or Kitty's - drop rate will increase because of PvP where you attack and rob rivals which is not a source of Uzis - your logic eludes me

  11. #11
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirmur View Post
    Why ask on forum? Everyone's buying, so all will tell u it's a good deal.
    8m per uzi sounds too small. Ppl make that money in one day.
    Are you a bit slow in real life too? It was a "come get 120"

  12. #12
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaboo View Post
    Still not getting your point or Kitty's - drop rate will increase because of PvP where you attack and rob rivals which is not a source of Uzis - your logic eludes me
    Lol. I'm not trying to argue with you. I still pay $10-$20M/uzi muself, although the $20M/per guys have to sweeten the deal. This is a relevant thread to drop that fact into - as it can easily be implemented given the fact GREE does not like red uzis being sold for real life $$$$ on the black market.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mirmur View Post
    Why ask on forum? Everyone's buying, so all will tell u it's a good deal.
    8m per uzi sounds too small. Ppl make that money in one day.

    Not true. Many syns have completed easy/normal and are selling their uzis to syns doing elite to get the bonuses because they realized they don't have the 5K+ it takes from elite alone. I've already dealt with several of them - transactions all went smooth and without a hitch . These number of syn will increase as the event goes on.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 01-31-2014 at 11:21 AM.
    proud owner of toy box

    Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

  13. #13
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    170
    good words Gucci - I had the 120 as not keeping them from my lowly synd but an asset to sell - when we cannot make all of elite and look at things - they cash is good for our bonuses

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •