Fallout War: WalkThrough - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 82

Thread: Fallout War: WalkThrough

  1. #16
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    No more than I'd consider a jab from a rusty nail in the eye a good luck kiss lol
    Right on, well of the two certainly aren't related, that is one heck of a prize for taking down one of the easiest targets in the event.
    L187 - 125M+ stats ... seeking team with maxed defense & cash output bonuses

  2. #17
    Banned
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    331
    Larry, I hate to complain, but is there anyway you can change the format of the prestige level you posted? Its different from the ones you posted above it and I am having a tough time following it as it looks jumbled together.

    Also, does anyone have any idea on what the first prestige faction target requirements are? No sense doing 5/5 if prestige #1 can't be finished.
    Last edited by Adm.J; 02-12-2014 at 02:17 AM.

  3. #18
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by whammo View Post
    Right on, well of the two certainly aren't related, that is one heck of a prize for taking down one of the easiest targets in the event.
    First faction prestige target?...... if that's the easy one is like to see it......not on a list yet

  4. #19
    Articulate Author Lancerdually's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Count
    365
    Is the walk-through updated correctly?
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

  5. #20
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Post Count
    65
    Am I reading correctly, that the total energy for individual prestige is only 35,958? Seems really low.

  6. #21
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    347
    Anybody got started on the faction prestige levels yet? BAF is working on 4/5 normal still. Looking for any insight to the faction prestige levels., 30k unit for the first lv of prestige seems off..

    Thanks for the info so far, great work.

    cheers,

    Vessery

  7. #22
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    28
    Such crummy rewards

  8. #23
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL & St. Louis, MO USA
    Post Count
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by The Judy View Post
    Am I reading correctly, that the total energy for individual prestige is only 35,958? Seems really low.
    It's off. He's just listed targets in likely order. What's not present are the required number of kills each. That will drive the total energy way up.

  9. #24
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The land of 10,000 lakes & tons of snow
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by The Judy View Post
    Am I reading correctly, that the total energy for individual prestige is only 35,958? Seems really low.
    As it says at the top in RED, Its my guess based on the data.
    NO ONE has reported doing prestige yet.
    The total energy listed for solo prestige is low since its based on doing all the targets just 1x.

    If anyone has any prestige info please post it!
    I hate having a guess up, but wanted to give clues to whats coming.

  10. #25
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJackson View Post
    As it says at the top in RED, Its my guess based on the data.
    NO ONE has reported doing prestige yet.
    The total energy listed for solo prestige is low since its based on doing all the targets just 1x.

    If anyone has any prestige info please post it!
    I hate having a guess up, but wanted to give clues to whats coming.
    Thanks Larry......waiting for faction side level 1 prestige target for prestaging if anybody knows
    We are on 5/5 faction side

  11. #26
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside in your bushes
    Post Count
    1,110
    Nice guess work Larry.

    I'm curious, where did you get the info for that?

  12. #27
    Consistent Contributor Sgt Squirrel's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Post Count
    170
    Individual Prestige Level 2/25 is the attack site, Fallout Witness - 73 energy/8xp X 7 = 511 Energy and 56 XP
    iDELPH

  13. #28
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL & St. Louis, MO USA
    Post Count
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    Nice guess work Larry.

    I'm curious, where did you get the info for that?
    He went through the maps and listed out the NPCs based on energy required to get a progression....but as he said the present list is just targets and a guess. It doesn't include numbers of kills req'd etc.

  14. #29
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside in your bushes
    Post Count
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    He went through the maps and listed out the NPCs based on energy required to get a progression....but as he said the present list is just targets and a guess. It doesn't include numbers of kills req'd etc.
    That part is a no brainer... was referring to targets I didn't see. Didn't realize there was yet another data push while I was asleep. Just saw it

  15. #30
    Banned
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Post Count
    49
    Does anyone have the faction Prestiage walk through yet?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •