Event: Daily Login 7 (panic stricken)

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Event: Daily Login 7 (panic stricken)

  1. #1
    Verbose Veteran Kefa's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Post Count
    844

    Event: Daily Login 7 (panic stricken)

    When they first ended daily scratchers and introduced daily units with a 28-day cycle, there were many panic-stricken people posting multiple threads claiming that if you didn't log in on the day the event was first rolled out you wouldn't get all 28 units and you were basically screwed. Every one of them was wrong, and it turned out the 28-day cycle was not tied to a fixed calendar day, but to the individual player. Everyone got all 28 regardless of on which calendar day they started the cycle.

    Now, with this new event, I see many people posting that if you're still on the previous cycle you won't get the big reward at the end because it ends on March 20th no matter what.

    Well, I say that's one possibility - but another VERY LIKELY possibility is that as each individual reaches Day 1 of the current cycle, that is what will trigger the 29-day countdown to start on that day. If that turns out to be the case, everyone who starts the cycle and logs in 28 days out of the subsequent 29 will get the final reward unit.

    So, seriously, let's wait at least 24 hours and see what the people who start at Day 1 tomorrow end up with for a countdown before we light our torches, grab our pitchforks and try to start a panic riot. If those starting Day1 tomorrow get a 28-day clock instead of a 29-day clock, then have at it, but at least be sure before you start stating things as fact.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

    Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

  2. #2
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Post Count
    609
    Waited. So no, U will not get it if Ur on old cycle!!!

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor The_Don's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuzer View Post
    Waited. So no, U will not get it if Ur on old cycle!!!
    This is unfortunate.

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran Kefa's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Post Count
    844
    Truly sad. They're really digging themselves a hole this month.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

    Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

  5. #5
    Player Experience
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Post Count
    735
    Hey guys, there are already a few threads discussing this matter.

    We have explained how the event works and as for any issues you happen to experience with this event has been reported to our developers.

    If we happen to know more or have any other updates we will try and keep you posted!

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran Kefa's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Post Count
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, there are already a few threads discussing this matter.

    We have explained how the event works and as for any issues you happen to experience with this event has been reported to our developers.

    If we happen to know more or have any other updates we will try and keep you posted!
    Thanks, Tardavic, but this particular question was never addressed in any of your posts.

    edit... and my original post was intended to calm people down, but it seems they turned out to be correct.
    Last edited by Kefa; 02-20-2014 at 01:01 PM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

    Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

  7. #7
    Banned
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Location
    London
    Post Count
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, there are already a few threads discussing this matter.

    We have explained how the event works and as for any issues you happen to experience with this event has been reported to our developers.

    If we happen to know more or have any other updates we will try and keep you posted!
    Tardavic can you advise whether or not those still on the previous cycle will be able to complete this daily login 7 event? We aren't looking for a vague answer, a simple yes or no will suffice.

    If the answer is no can you post an explanation as to why that is the case.

    I was unfortunately reset by gree a few cycles back, and although I am logging in daily I'm always 4 or 5 days behind everyone else

  8. #8
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Post Count
    414
    I think I just collected the final unit for the terra set. I know I'm not getting that unit now. Lol

  9. #9
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Post Count
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    Tardavic can you advise whether or not those still on the previous cycle will be able to complete this daily login 7 event? We aren't looking for a vague answer, a simple yes or no will suffice.

    If the answer is no can you post an explanation as to why that is the case.

    I was unfortunately reset by gree a few cycles back, and although I am logging in daily I'm always 4 or 5 days behind everyone else
    U will not be getting it. My supermini is in the middle of last cycle (account started in the middle of one cycle). So right now he is still getting terra units for some time, but countdown clock is ticking. And I log in every day several times with all accounts.

    P.S To admins.... it would be nice fix that those still on LAST cycle get their countdown started when they start this cycle. Since it started right now...they wont be getting it!!!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Location
    London
    Post Count
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuzer View Post
    U will not be getting it. My supermini is in the middle of last cycle (account started in the middle of one cycle). So right now he is still getting terra units for some time, but countdown clock is ticking. And I log in every day several times with all accounts.

    P.S To admins.... it would be nice fix that those still on LAST cycle get their countdown started when they start this cycle. Since it started right now...they wont be getting it!!!
    Thanks for confirming.

    I will be logging a ticket regarding this

  11. #11
    Banned
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    Thanks for confirming.

    I will be logging a ticket regarding this
    Do not forget to mention in that ticket that you are on latest dataset! .. IF you do not ..

    You will get that as an answer! No wait.. even with mentioning this .. thanks for your patience and please make sure you are on the lastest dataset !

  12. #12
    GREE Emergency Medical Hologram GEMH's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    312
    The Daily Login 7 event ends on March 20, 2014. In order to complete the goal and get the Cold Flying Fortress bonus prize, you must be able to receive the Cold Grenadier before the event close. The Cold Grenadier is the prize for the 28th login of cycle 7. If you are on an older cycle, you will not be able to complete the event.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •