Weird glitches

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Weird glitches

Post Count

Weird glitches

Hello all,

I got this weird glitches, for some time now (last 10 updates or something). Everytime an update comes (the update which says 'restart game yes/no', not the play store upgrade), something doesn't work. For example, with the current LTQ, I can click on the new NPC's, but when I do the game crashes and says 'Crime City has stopped working'. Same goes for the lockbox event. When I click the icon to get to te screen to open a lockbox, Crime City crashes... It's hella annoying. The lockbox event did work for a day or two, after uninstalling and installin a couple of times. But when I got the LTQ update, the lockbox stopped working too.

Tried uninstalling/installing, deleting all data and reinstalling and whiping cache. Nothing works anymore, tried it all a dozen times.
    Any help? Has someone gotten these kind of glitches before?

Thanks in advance!

Post Count
    What kimd of device? I have an old Android that I used to play CC on hourly with no problems. No I can't even open the game, force closes while loading every single time.
    My Crime City Codes
    395 132 817
    348 011 288
    953 481 625
    241 330 520

Proud owner of A Gold Digging Hoe! Also, I won this prize below in Crime City.

See what I did there?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyNick View Post
    What kimd of device? I have an old Android that I used to play CC on hourly with no problems. No I can't even open the game, force closes while loading every single time.
    You should definitely enlarge your sig pics.. They only take up a half a page currently, you can do better than that!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If those problems annoy you just wait until the Raid Boss begins.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyNick View Post
    I'm running CC on a Galaxy S2. But it's strange, now everytime an update comes and I restart by pressing 'yes', it closes the game after loading almost fully. Then when I restart, it opens, but there always are bugs. I'm getting a Note 3 next month, the problems better be gone by then.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Try to free the cache for crime city on your device. Go to settings > storage > choose downloaded apps > choose crime city and clear cache/data.

Then, when you open the game it should prompt you to install latest dataset after downloading.

I do this once a week (depends on how many hoods/maps i visit) after I was made aware of the huge amounts of data cc caches.

Post Count

iPhone 4 , 8 gb

Hi every one ,

Im playing CC on these devices : iPad 2 / iPad 4 / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4s . My iPhone 4 account is during raid boss events not working...it get stuck... Anyone else having this problem to ? The iPhone 4 's is working normal...hope some feedback so i know what to do...

Thanks ,

Andrew , Holland
    Apple Maffia invite code : 425-562-094

inniti super caput tuum

https://groupme.com/join_group/5689334/aiAKSh[/url

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesycone View Post
    The new update caused more glitches
    there are easier ways to get your post count up.
    Pagoda no good.