Looking to help a very low level faction with Raid Boss

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking to help a very low level faction with Raid Boss

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Looking to help a very low level faction with Raid Boss

I'd be willing to help some factions with easy and normal. I will not help you with level 100. Looking for those factions that rank 1000-4000 in WD. My stats unboosted are around 40 million. Got about 40 folders too. Quote this message, give me your faction code, where you're at with goals and if you use an external chat app. Might even give you some cash too. Holla

Willis

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Join us we a rank just outside top 1000 in wd our code is 470814518- cag8.
    We are on prestige 24/27.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hello our second faction needs your help!!!We were top 1500 last war.We can also use the folders and cash. We are on prestige 17/27.We use groupme.Code is 999 067 329. Faction name is Mission Accomplished two.If interested please come to this link on groupme and we will talk:https://groupme.com/join_group/7765374/cWMuTH
    "I'd be willing to help some factions with easy and normal. I will not help you with level 100. Looking for those factions that rank 1000-4000 in WD. My stats unboosted are around 40 million. Got about 40 folders too. Quote this message, give me your faction code, where you're at with goals and if you use an external chat app. Might even give you some cash too. Holla

Willis"