Questions for lvl 300s and high level players

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Questions for lvl 300s and high level players

  1. #1
    Articulate Author What?'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Location
    160 791 504
    Post Count
    452

    Questions for lvl 300s and high level players

    What is the lowest level you see in your rivals list? I asked a few already, and I was surprised that it was around 225. I'm trying to figure out if this is the consensus, because it seems not only do you see ALL of the targets I see, PLUS you also can see everyone up to your level as well. I'm level 250 and everyday I get attacked by high level people and I can never find any of them on my rivals list. Basically I'm trying to find out if this is true. As a lvl 250 player, lvl 300 players can attack me, but I cannot see any lvl 300 players in my rival list. I can't even see lvl 275-300. Also at what level do you start seeing lvl 300 players in your rival list? Thanks.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

    170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

  2. #2
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Post Count
    676
    Yes it is true and always been this way

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Post Count
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    What is the lowest level you see in your rivals list? I asked a few already, and I was surprised that it was around 225. I'm trying to figure out if this is the consensus, because it seems not only do you see ALL of the targets I see, PLUS you also can see everyone up to your level as well. I'm level 250 and everyday I get attacked by high level people and I can never find any of them on my rivals list. Basically I'm trying to find out if this is true. As a lvl 250 player, lvl 300 players can attack me, but I cannot see any lvl 300 players in my rival list. I can't even see lvl 275-300. Also at what level do you start seeing lvl 300 players in your rival list? Thanks.
    I'm level 268. I started noticing lvl 300 players once I reached about 260. As far as the spread I can see from about 225 to 300. Also I'm on IOS not sure if that makes a difference or not.
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

  4. #4
    Master of Musings Mcdoc's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Diego (Vista) California
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,935
    Level 280 - I see dead people - LoL

    But to answer your ? ? ? - I see down to about 221 and up to 300.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.



    I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Level 280 - I see dead people - LoL

    But to answer your ? ? ? - I see down to about 221 and up to 300.
    Same for me. I'm level 300.

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    Cornwall UK
    Post Count
    31
    Level 270, I also see from around 220-300 (ios)

  7. #7
    Articulate Author What?'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Location
    160 791 504
    Post Count
    452
    Thanks for the input. New question. At lvl 300 do you think there are more lvl 300s than other levels in your rivals list, or are there not that many? I ask because I guess the reasoning for gree to let 300s see so far down the rivals list was so these players have targets. That being said my lvl 250 not only has 50% less levels to attack, I can get attacked by 50% more levels without being able to find these players in my rivals list. I don't mind being attacked, that is part of the game, but I do mind these players who attack me can't be found. If a player can attack me I should be able to attack back, it's only fair.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

    170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

  8. #8
    Prominent Poet Jhenry02's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Post Count
    1,623
    Lv 267 I see from 237-305

    Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    30
    Yes have been getting attacked by players 60 levels and more above me forever, while unable to see them on my list. Gree acknowledged this was a proplem they were working on, 8 months ago.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    Thanks for the input. New question. At lvl 300 do you think there are more lvl 300s than other levels in your rivals list, or are there not that many? I ask because I guess the reasoning for gree to let 300s see so far down the rivals list was so these players have targets. That being said my lvl 250 not only has 50% less levels to attack, I can get attacked by 50% more levels without being able to find these players in my rivals list. I don't mind being attacked, that is part of the game, but I do mind these players who attack me can't be found. If a player can attack me I should be able to attack back, it's only fair.
    There are more rivals that are not level 300 in my rivals list. It seems to depend on my ally count. At 500 allies level 300 rivals are more difficult to find than when my ally count is at 499 or 498. I believe your reasoning is correct.

  11. #11
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Post Count
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Theblacklamp View Post
    I'm level 268. I started noticing lvl 300 players once I reached about 260. As far as the spread I can see from about 225 to 300. Also I'm on IOS not sure if that makes a difference or not.
    Ok so lv260 is the magic level to reach to be able to hit some juicy targets. That will take me sometime to get there. And too bad the targets in my news feed r gone so fast.

  12. #12
    Newbie
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    Thanks for the input. New question. At lvl 300 do you think there are more lvl 300s than other levels in your rivals list, or are there not that many? I ask because I guess the reasoning for gree to let 300s see so far down the rivals list was so these players have targets. That being said my lvl 250 not only has 50% less levels to attack, I can get attacked by 50% more levels without being able to find these players in my rivals list. I don't mind being attacked, that is part of the game, but I do mind these players who attack me can't be found. If a player can attack me I should be able to attack back, it's only fair.
    The player that attacks you should appear in your news feed... why can't you attack him back?

  13. #13
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    167
    Level 266 been seeing L300 for a while and there are some good targets up in the gods.

  14. #14
    Articulate Author What?'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Location
    160 791 504
    Post Count
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezy View Post
    The player that attacks you should appear in your news feed... why can't you attack him back?
    I can attack in the news feed, but that is one maybe two days before it is gone. Let me explain why I'm a little perturbed about not being able to attack lvl 300. For months, literally months I've been attacked by a certain lvl 300 player. Everyday I would get probed by this player with 3x my stats. He would literally visit my base 4 or more times a day. Sometimes he would take nothing, and sometimes he would get a lot. I would just have to put up with it. Well now I bought 1200+ captain growlers over the past month with my 49m IPH and it is time for some revenge. Well that seems to be an effort in futility because that player is lvl 300 and I can't find him. Last I saw of him was an attack he lost and then nothing for a month now. No news, so I cannot find him. He could find me EVERYDAY FOR MONTHS, and I can't even find him once. What kind of crap is that!? Not only that, I know in a few months when he gets caught up in stats he will start attacking me again and once again there will be nothing I can do to stop it. Gree needs to fix this by letting the players who can get attacked by lvl 300 people see them in the rivals list. Lvl 300s have a huge advantage with more rivals. First they can attack strategically. They can look at players stats and attack knowing they can win and not fear any revenge. Players who may be able to attack and beat these lvl 300 players in the lower levels can't find these players to attack them. So they are basically safe from 225-260 players even though they can attack these players. It's not an unreasonable request, I'm not asking gree to remove the levels that 300s can attack, I'm just asking if a high level player can find me in their rivals list, I should be able to find them as well.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

    170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •