Midwest Meet Up!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: ¿Donde Esta La Bibliotecha?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Columbus, OH

    5 20.00%
  • Cincinatti, OH

    4 16.00%
  • Louisville, KY

    3 12.00%
  • Indianapolis, IN

    13 52.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Midwest Meet Up!

  1. #1
    Prominent Poet Jhenry02's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Post Count
    1,623

    Midwest Meet Up!

    Midwest Meet Up!

    East Coasters are invited as well!

    Let's start off by trying to pick a general location, then we can pick a date and a specific venue.

    If you're not a MW forum regular feel free to chime in if you plan on attending, just let us know who you are.

    Also, to all you "good idea fairies," if you have no plans on attending; shut the hell up. This is for people who are wanting to go.

    -Jason

    Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

  2. #2
    Articulate Author Mastert55!'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Cove
    Post Count
    467
    I would do this if there was one in SoCal
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

  3. #3
    Prominent Poet Jhenry02's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Post Count
    1,623
    There already was one in SoCal, but NoCoast gets no love.

    Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

  4. #4
    Articulate Author Mastert55!'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Cove
    Post Count
    467
    Where and when is this???
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

  5. #5
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    630
    In the south?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Post Count
    19
    This is stupid

  7. #7
    These are the only options for a Midwest meet up. OP must not wanna drive far. I guess Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska, Dakotas etc must be West Coast.

  8. #8
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Location
    CALIFORNIA USA
    Post Count
    12

    Yep Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    Midwest Meet Up!

    East Coasters are invited as well!

    Let's start off by trying to pick a general location, then we can pick a date and a specific venue.

    If you're not a MW forum regular feel free to chime in if you plan on attending, just let us know who you are.

    Also, to all you "good idea fairies," if you have no plans on attending; shut the hell up. This is for people who are wanting to go.

    -Jason
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TunwAqnZm4g

  9. #9
    Prominent Poet Jhenry02's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Post Count
    1,623
    The goal is to get as many people as possible.
    Columbus is my vote.
    It's 3.5 hours for me.
    It's 3.5 hours to Pittsburgh.
    3.5 hours to Louisville.
    3.5 hours to Detroit.

    I can keep going.
    If you don't like the idea, you're not invited.
    It's 6+ hours for Chicago, Virginia, and Tennessee.

    And since I am the one organizing it, yeah I get to decide a few spots. If you have a better suggestion, I'd love to hear it. Unfortunately, I don't see Piedmont, South Dakota as a viable alternative. I know many gamers live in the surrounding areas I mentioned.

    And the last paragraph states good idea fairies need not apply. That counts for you trolls as well.

    -Jason

    Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet Jhenry02's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Post Count
    1,623
    PS,
    Kansas, the Dakotas, Utah, Texas, those to me are the postbellum "old west."
    If you live there and want to do a meet up, great have at it. Organize it yourself. I will not be attending. Just like I don't expect you to attend this one.

    Also, for those interested if everyone is of legal age and the locations permits; I will supply a box of cigars, and see if CJ can't get us some merch.

    -Jason

    Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

  11. #11
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by suppinkpiratelovers View Post
    These are the only options for a Midwest meet up. OP must not wanna drive far. I guess Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska, Dakotas etc must be West Coast.
    How about Florida? There's more Girls gone wild in South Beach, Miami than in other places, Lol!

  12. #12
    Master of Musings Mcdoc's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Diego (Vista) California
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    Where and when is this???
    you missed the first one my friend :

    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...n-Cali-Meet-Up

    but it feels like it's time to plan another one soon - even if we have to go to Vegas
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.



    I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

  13. #13
    Articulate Author I am a cow!'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    you missed the first one my friend :

    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...n-Cali-Meet-Up

    but it feels like it's time to plan another one soon - even if we have to go to Vegas
    I'd fly over to u guys (if I could be bothered ) but then the flight takes 10hrs...
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

  14. #14
    Newbie MCAL's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    Also, to all you "good idea fairies," if you have no plans on attending; shut the hell up. This is for people who are wanting to go.

    -Jason
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    And the last paragraph states good idea fairies need not apply. That counts for you trolls as well.

    -Jason
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    PS,
    If you live there and want to do a meet up, great have at it. Organize it yourself. I will not be attending. Just like I don't expect you to attend this one.

    -Jason
    LMFAO.....I'd go just to buy you a beer man...love the idea, and the cigars is a nice touch as well. Good luck and hope it turns out well for you.

  15. #15
    Articulate Author Bravo Zulu's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Post Count
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    The goal is to get as many people as possible.
    Columbus is my vote.
    It's 3.5 hours for me.
    It's 3.5 hours to Pittsburgh.
    3.5 hours to Louisville.
    3.5 hours to Detroit.

    I can keep going.
    If you don't like the idea, you're not invited.
    It's 6+ hours for Chicago, Virginia, and Tennessee.

    And since I am the one organizing it, yeah I get to decide a few spots. If you have a better suggestion, I'd love to hear it. Unfortunately, I don't see Piedmont, South Dakota as a viable alternative. I know many gamers live in the surrounding areas I mentioned.

    And the last paragraph states good idea fairies need not apply. That counts for you trolls as well.

    -Jason
    Columbus would be awesome! So close for me.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •