Boss cant be triggered - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boss cant be triggered

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My guild has several level 200 players that can't trigger bosses. It vibrates after you kill a few. but the boss screen never pops up and it's not on quest list.

Post Count
    can dev please let us know what or if ''anything'' will be done about this I only needed 14 more kill lots with just few kills needed to finish. posted yesterday when timer first got messed up Tardavic sent you your screen shot also sent with my ticket
    thanks

KA 519-263-877
    Mw 681*865*283
    448*383*882
    Evolve Calculator for LAW units Enjoy http://battlementat.com/evocalc#70/12950/9570

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Can you please acknowledge that at least your aware of the problem.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They arent. They dont care about KA and don't bother checking the forums or reading tickets before they close them. Well if Gree isnt giving out refunds for this event then I guess itunes will be.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    lv 200 no more boss, one missing to get 50
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    Same here luckily there was a enough in our guild to finish off last one.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the royal F_U. Haven't been able to spawn a single boss in the last 24 hours. Most of the 200s in my guild aren't able to contribute to the guild quest because of this.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And still nothing from Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Finally a response. Typically Gree. They screw you over, close your ticket, and do nothing about it.

Carmen Cruz, May 08 12:10:
    Hello,

Thanks so much for the report. I'm forwarding this over to development immediately so our engineers can check on things. We appreciate your patience, and thanks a ton for gaming with us!

Regards,

Carmen

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Event nearly over. Gree does nothing. Anybody who spent gems on this and couldnt finish should get a refund.

Lurker
    Post Count

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by [JAG] Ryan View Post
    Since last daily quest is up, most of our Member cant trigger any Bosses and i heard from other guilds the same.
    Gree, Please fix that as soon as possible, so the people who are not finished with 100 kills can continue as well as those who just want to farm or to contribute towards the last daily quest.

To prevent sending hundreds of tickets of frustrated players, please resolve this issue asap. People tried to attack, raid, kill mobs, did all kind of activities and still cant get an Epic Boss to appear.

Also some people with lower level are still able to get a Boss, where others with a higher level cant.
    Haven't been able to summon either😡