Upgrade times

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Upgrade times

Post Count

Upgrade times

People have been complaining about them for a while now. Recently the upgrade times were increased. I dont know what to do as a player. Each upgrade takes 24+ hours starting at like level 2 or 3. I have no building upgrade boost other than the -30(28%) reduction time. That boos seems worthless because upgrade cost were inflated accordingly. I can only upgrade 1 building at a time. I dont mind waiting but these times are ridiculous and need to be reduced. I dont expect anything to happen but please consider this.

A LV 8 building in crime city is like 48 hours to upgrade. A LV 8 building is like 90+ in this game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    People have been complaining about them for a while now. Recently the upgrade times were increased. I dont know what to do as a player. Each upgrade takes 24+ hours starting at like level 2 or 3. I have no building upgrade boost other than the -30(28%) reduction time. That boos seems worthless because upgrade cost were inflated accordingly. I can only upgrade 1 building at a time. I dont mind waiting but these times are ridiculous and need to be reduced. I dont expect anything to happen but please consider this.

A LV 8 building in crime city is like 48 hours to upgrade. A LV 8 building is like 90+ in this game.
    Actually in cc its not 48 hours for a building, Well a good one because my Loft takes 75 hours to upgrade to 5. I think the time for upgrading on MW is good just takes time

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Did they seriously change the upgrade times?, can anyone else confirm this. These guys...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Did they seriously change the upgrade times?, can anyone else confirm this. These guys...
    I was looking at a doc the listed all upgrade times and saw some times were changed. I noticed something was wrong when my air field was asking like 24 or so hours to go to level 2. The main reason Im not upgrading it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post

if u think these are bad u should have seen the upgrade times that us old players had to do..alot was over 100hrs esp the boosts