Gree - Alliance Atk 200% vs Alliiance Def is at Zero %

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Gree - Alliance Atk 200% vs Alliiance Def is at Zero %

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    136

    Thumbs down Gree - Alliance Atk 200% vs Alliiance Def is at Zero %

    Is this Game what you call balance!?

    I was hitting a Dragon Ops for BPs who has 1.2B Defense but his Attack is 9B something and he is Lv 300. I went in and read his wall comment and said "how can a Lv 200-250 can beat me and I've been playing since day 1 of MW?" And he said "this Gree game is unbalance and I will quit soon cause the defense bonus boost rate is so terrible!"

    9B Attack/1.2B Defense <----- Gree this stat ratio right here is unbalance and is freaking terrible! Please do something about this and let that Alliance Defense out as soon as possible..!

  2. #2
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Head View Post
    Is this Game what you call balance!?

    I was hitting a Dragon Ops for BPs who has 1.2B Defense but his Attack is 9B something and he is Lv 300. I went in and read his wall comment and said "how can a Lv 200-250 can beat me and I've been playing since day 1 of MW?" And he said "this Gree game is unbalance and I will quit soon cause the defense bonus boost rate is so terrible!"

    9B Attack/1.2B Defense <----- Gree this stat ratio right here is unbalance and is freaking terrible! Please do something about this and let that Alliance Defense out as soon as possible..!

    Who cares. If his ratio is 9 to 1 there is more than defense alliance issue. Never seen a discrepancy as so. Thinking maybe have it off a tad

  3. #3
    Verbose Veteran VileDoom's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Out of my mind.
    Post Count
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Head View Post
    Is this Game what you call balance!?
    Balance in a pay to win game. Lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

    Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran Bndawgs's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    Here, there, everywhere
    Post Count
    564
    so you want his def to be higher?
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

    Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    in my haus
    Post Count
    331
    believe it or not, new players who PAY MONEY for this game are stepping in, some of them have no clue of past experiences, bad matchups, pts, glitches, hacks and etc. - they just have fun. So GREE wants those who want to quit - quit, because there will always be more and new ones coming in, and eventually this platform becomes unsustainable - they'll fish more paying gamers in other baked games...

    Bottom line you can't just all of a sudden fix this game and make it amazingly flawless to everybody - those who wish to quit - will quit, those who will still plow through - will do so, and new ones who find joy in this game - will be playing, so there's no point in announcing - ohmfg i'm quitting or such and such will quit - it happened before, it will happen again and best is to stop whining - enjoy while it's enjoyable, when it's not anymore - this app erases so easy in both iOS and Android :}

  6. #6
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    believe it or not, new players who PAY MONEY for this game are stepping in, some of them have no clue of past experiences, bad matchups, pts, glitches, hacks and etc. - they just have fun. So GREE wants those who want to quit - quit, because there will always be more and new ones coming in, and eventually this platform becomes unsustainable - they'll fish more paying gamers in other baked games...

    Bottom line you can't just all of a sudden fix this game and make it amazingly flawless to everybody - those who wish to quit - will quit, those who will still plow through - will do so, and new ones who find joy in this game - will be playing, so there's no point in announcing - ohmfg i'm quitting or such and such will quit - it happened before, it will happen again and best is to stop whining - enjoy while it's enjoyable, when it's not anymore - this app erases so easy in both iOS and Android :}
    Good thoughts, will always have the whiners. More so on this forum probably than any other gaming forum online.

  7. #7
    Consistent Contributor El Wonka's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Wonkavator
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    102
    Completely Agree with you.....and more importantly...When did Gree say this game was balanced???

    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    believe it or not, new players who PAY MONEY for this game are stepping in, some of them have no clue of past experiences, bad matchups, pts, glitches, hacks and etc. - they just have fun. So GREE wants those who want to quit - quit, because there will always be more and new ones coming in, and eventually this platform becomes unsustainable - they'll fish more paying gamers in other baked games...

    Bottom line you can't just all of a sudden fix this game and make it amazingly flawless to everybody - those who wish to quit - will quit, those who will still plow through - will do so, and new ones who find joy in this game - will be playing, so there's no point in announcing - ohmfg i'm quitting or such and such will quit - it happened before, it will happen again and best is to stop whining - enjoy while it's enjoyable, when it's not anymore - this app erases so easy in both iOS and Android :}
    EL DIABLO OFFICER

  8. #8
    Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Up yours!
    Post Count
    392
    If Gree gave out def mods for the top 3 prize or something that took atom of gold to get the def mod, the teams that got those rewards which would be few, would become out of reach.
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

  9. #9
    Articulate Author I am a cow!'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    411
    quit? GREE wants us to quit? surely not they wouldnt do that to their all important customers that they TOTALLY care about would they?
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

  10. #10
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    177
    Stop throwing gold and finishing all events then. This atk over defense is a problem for spending morons in the top 50 teams. The rest of us don't have that problem and want more atk boosts! Which are rarer when your playing with your head not your wallet :P

  11. #11
    Master of Musings Thief's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Phoenix/Orlando
    Post Count
    3,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Huj View Post
    Stop throwing gold and finishing all events then. This atk over defense is a problem for spending morons in the top 50 teams. The rest of us don't have that problem and want more atk boosts! Which are rarer when your playing with your head not your wallet :P
    Bahaha yes because this game provides so many mental Challenges. Not saying there is anything wrong playing for free (I did it for the first year...and have stopped purchasing gold) but that has nothing to do with "using your head" (unless of course your simply trying to play while upside down)

    That being said this has been an issue for months! I'm sure what gree will do is start to make a shift and we will see more defensive bonuses (offering them up for gold) while allowing attack bonuses to be had for little to no gold.
    VFF Legends

  12. #12
    Articulate Author Bravo Zulu's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Post Count
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Bahaha yes because this game provides so many mental Challenges. Not saying there is anything wrong playing for free (I did it for the first year...and have stopped purchasing gold) but that has nothing to do with "using your head" (unless of course your simply trying to play while upside down)

    That being said this has been an issue for months! I'm sure what gree will do is start to make a shift and we will see more defensive bonuses (offering them up for gold) while allowing attack bonuses to be had for little to no gold.
    Agree Thief. If you have been playing as long as we have though, we can remember when defense used to be way higher than attack. You had to scramble to boost attack stats. People complained and eventually gree started offering attack bonuses. Everyone jumped on that band wagon to balance things out and now it has shifted in the other direction. Soon it will shift back and soon people will want attack bonuses again. It's simple. Like the waxing and waning of the moon. Lol
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

  13. #13
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Bahaha yes because this game provides so many mental Challenges. Not saying there is anything wrong playing for free (I did it for the first year...and have stopped purchasing gold) but that has nothing to do with "using your head" (unless of course your simply trying to play while upside down)

    That being said this has been an issue for months! I'm sure what gree will do is start to make a shift and we will see more defensive bonuses (offering them up for gold) while allowing attack bonuses to be had for little to no gold.

    Plenty defense boosts in the middle of the pack rewards. Maybe cut back on points in frontline and individual points for wars and you will get defense boosts not alliance atk or health/energy regen rewards. DUUUUUUUUUUUH!


    Brains vs Wallet and it seems wallet wins with you lol

  14. #14
    Master of Musings Thief's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Phoenix/Orlando
    Post Count
    3,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Huj View Post
    Plenty defense boosts in the middle of the pack rewards. Maybe cut back on points in frontline and individual points for wars and you will get defense boosts not alliance atk or health/energy regen rewards. DUUUUUUUUUUUH!


    Brains vs Wallet and it seems wallet wins with you lol
    Lol Someone who has been on the forum for a month is telling me Brains Vs. Wallet in this game.....

    Cut Back on points in Frontline and Individual points for wars....Yup I do that and get defensive bonuses (I don't get attack bonuses) Skip Health/Energy Rewards? Yea......sure your using your head on that one HAHAHAAH

    ALL of my bonuses are Higher on Defense than Attack....but then they have this thing called "Alliance Attack"....But no "Alliance Defense" The fact that its +155% makes my Attack much stronger than my Defense. Most of those are simply given out in Raid Boss events (so are you saying I should skip them? Because yes that makes sense when I can do them without gold)

    Or how about the fact that units themselves have significantly higher Attack than Defense Stats? (Almost every unit in my top 45 has a Base Attack much higher than Base Defense...and no I'm not just looking at my top 45 Attack units)

    Needless to say even though my unit bonuses are higher on Defense than Attack my attack is still 2.2X that of my Defense.....So yea Do you understand the basics of the game?
    VFF Legends

  15. #15
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Lol Someone who has been on the forum for a month is telling me Brains Vs. Wallet in this game.....

    Cut Back on points in Frontline and Individual points for wars....Yup I do that and get defensive bonuses (I don't get attack bonuses) Skip Health/Energy Rewards? Yea......sure your using your head on that one HAHAHAAH

    ALL of my bonuses are Higher on Defense than Attack....but then they have this thing called "Alliance Attack"....But no "Alliance Defense" The fact that its +155% makes my Attack much stronger than my Defense. Most of those are simply given out in Raid Boss events (so are you saying I should skip them? Because yes that makes sense when I can do them without gold)

    Or how about the fact that units themselves have significantly higher Attack than Defense Stats? (Almost every unit in my top 45 has a Base Attack much higher than Base Defense...and no I'm not just looking at my top 45 Attack units)

    Needless to say even though my unit bonuses are higher on Defense than Attack my attack is still 2.2X that of my Defense.....So yea Do you understand the basics of the game?

    Clearly not my main account DUH!

    Gree mods (ops I mean that one MOD* with multiple accounts lol) aren't (isn't) a fan of the truth so need to spend that 30sec to make new account from time to time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •