Health regens in the store now.

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Health regens in the store now.

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Post Count
    167

    Health regens in the store now.

    Wow. Looks like you can stock up on health regens. Under the new inventory tab then the special tab. Is that correct or am I looking at it wrong?
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

  2. #2
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    170
    I'm guessing that is the free health refill Gree is giving us for the 24hr WD. Have you gotten that splash screen yet? I got one saying something to that effect...

  3. #3
    Prominent Poet bam bam.'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Theblacklamp View Post
    Wow. Looks like you can stock up on health regens. Under the new inventory tab then the special tab. Is that correct or am I looking at it wrong?

    That's a big assumption to make from one pack lol. But I like ur optimism

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Post Count
    167
    That's no assumption go to the store click on special. click on health you can purchase them
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

  5. #5
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    54
    The same as what they are doing in CC. Special items will be contained in there such as Energy Regens, Health Regens, etc so that they can be used when you need them. Once they are used they go away so. In CC we were given Energy and Stamina refills (x3 on both).

  6. #6
    Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Post Count
    167
    It's a game changer for some factions. Stocking up on health refills with video gold or purchased gold.
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

  7. #7
    Prominent Poet bam bam.'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1,471
    Can u earn them?, or purchase only?

    Good way to apologise when they mess up. An actual mechanism for the many future apologies we will be owed but never actually get.

    Here have this pack cause we messed up a lil but really its ur fault cause u lay our game

  8. #8
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Post Count
    260
    what is the difference between stocking up on health regens and just buying them when you need them? Maybe i'm not seeing what you are seeing. they still cost 25 gold.

    edit: i see now, you can buy health refills in bulk for a discount...
    Last edited by kguittar; 08-21-2014 at 08:17 AM.

  9. #9
    Articulate Author Jaded Fusion's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by kguittar View Post
    what is the difference between stocking up on health regens and just buying them when you need them? Maybe i'm not seeing what you are seeing. they still cost 25 gold.
    If you buy bulk they are cheaper now, like if you buy units in the store at bulk.

    If you buy 25 you will only pay 21.2 gold per health pack
    Last edited by Jaded Fusion; 08-21-2014 at 08:18 AM.
    TKM - OFFICER

  10. #10
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Post Count
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by kguittar View Post
    what is the difference between stocking up on health regens and just buying them when you need them? Maybe i'm not seeing what you are seeing. they still cost 25 gold.
    The more you buy, the more discount you get?

  11. #11
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Arkansas
    Post Count
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    If you buy bulk they are cheaper now, like if you buy units in the store at bulk.
    thanks Jaded, just caught that right after i posted. so this might help moderate all the impulse refills in the last few minutes of a war.

  12. #12
    Prominent Poet Web323's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Post Count
    1,925
    This will be fun
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

    Derek of iDelph

    iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

  13. #13
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2014
    Post Count
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    This will be fun
    WHY?

    Minor discount not even 15%, Yeah massive game changer!

    Oh wait, energy and stamina available in packs too! WOW .. Since all requirements are raised like crazy, do we honestly see this bone thrown at us as a good thing?

    Whatever... Retired from spending 6 monthy ago .. And won't be tricked into a restarted.

    Very happy playing for free THE last 6 months, skipping events all THE time, playing THE game like I used to in THE early days actually having breaks .. Yeeha!

    I'm only worried this new system is vulnerable to hacking.
    Last edited by Modern War Forum GF; 08-21-2014 at 09:00 AM.

  14. #14
    Articulate Author Jaded Fusion's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    WHY?

    Minor discount not even 15%, Yeah massive game changer!

    Oh wait, energy and stamina available in packs too! WOW .. Since all requirements are raised like crazy, do we honestly see this bone thrown at us as a good thing?

    Whatever... Retired from spending 6 monthy ago .. And won't be tricked into a restarted.

    Very happy playing for free THE last 6 months, skipping events all THE time, playing THE game like I used to in THE early days actually having breaks .. Yeeha!

    I'm only worried this new system is vulnerable to hacking.
    The hacking issue is also my concern, considering what happened in KA with their potions.
    TKM - OFFICER

  15. #15
    Prominent Poet Web323's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Post Count
    1,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    The hacking issue is also my concern, considering what happened in KA with their potions.
    Yeah, that is a concern
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

    Derek of iDelph

    iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •