iPhone 5 uses locked out

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 5 uses locked out

Post Count

iPhone 5 users locked out

Seems a new bug has surfaced, noticed two nights ago that my iPhone 5 could not log in, just spinning. So deleted app and logged back in.

Last night same thing happened plus also on iPad. So said screw it and left it till this morning. iPad back in iPhone still locked out even with a delete and reinstall. Also notice from app store comments other iPhone 5 players are reporting being locked out.

Got back in once after experimenting with logging into my game centre account, switched players in linking but now back to being stuck on log in screen.
    Last edited by Agent Orange; 02-27-2015 at 05:50 AM.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've had similar issues with my 5s. It's intermittent, but the problems logging in (stuck on the 'connecting to server...' bit) are always when a Frontline event is on.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Not experiencing the above. I have had to reinstall when the target could not be hit, but I'm playing on an ipad2, 5s and 6+.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    No issues here on a 5. Maybe it's to do with country or network.

Post Count
    I have had the spinning wheel on both iphone5 and IPAD2. Both running 5.0.4 and latest iOS upgrade. I fully close the MW app and have been able to log in upon reopening.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same problems 4s. It usually will let me in after I restart my phone. Some times I can get it to load when stuck on connecting by: Return to home screen and tap MW icon, (it will start to load then crash); Tap the MW icon again and it will load.
    Viking Swarm 950943987
    Active Daily Players Always Welcome
    Drama Free Zone

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    no problem here. 5s. Quick load time. about 20 seconds to start.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Look at your data usage, data stored for MW. I notice that when I get over 500MB, I experience problems loading the game.

So I delete the app and re-install and that seems to fix my problem.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Seems a new bug has surfaced, noticed two nights ago that my iPhone 5 could not log in, just spinning. So deleted app and logged back in.

Last night same thing happened plus also on iPad. So said screw it and left it till this morning. iPad back in iPhone still locked out even with a delete and reinstall. Also notice from app store comments other iPhone 5 players are reporting being locked out.

Got back in once after experimenting with logging into my game centre account, switched players in linking but now back to being stuck on log in screen.
    Same thing is happening on my iPhone 6 as well. I can log in fine on my iPads, but the phone will work a few times, then I have to shut the phone down and reboot it to get MW to connect.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is happening with one of my two oldest accounts on all devices. Ipad 2 , iPad air, iPhone 5 and iphone 6, on all devices I have to delete and reinstall each time I want to open them. Llps no problem.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is happening to me also! The one thing I have found though is that it is most prevalent when I switch to my linked account. Main account that is "native" to my phone will generally load no problem. Switch to linked account and end up watching a spinning wheel forever. I have probably deleted and reinstalled at least 50 times in last 2-3 days. This problem started at the exact same time as the increase in building levels from capping at level 10 to level 20. Not sure if there was other data deployed at that time which is causing this issue.
    Modern War ID: 828-641-521

Modern War Killers

Recruiting active players!!
    Faction Invite Code 569989386

Faction Bonus:
    ALL BONUSES MAXED

Post Count
    Seems to have improved a bit since this afternoon but still inconsistent. Also having to try multiple restarts as well as full shut downs. I have a feeling this is linked to the Game Centre and MW not actually seeing that we are logged in but just a guess at this point.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Ok back to being broken with Raid Boss, did someone put the 4.5.x code back in as it is acting a lot like it. iPhone 5 and 6 both freezing logging in. Full shut down helps slightly. Reinstalling helps occaisionally. iPads are slightly better but locking up as well. Plenty of free memory so that is not the issue.

Someone posted a while back about wifi issues vs cellular, I did notice that if I turned off cellular access in the system of the phones I got an error message saying it was turned off and app froze, could this be part of the problem?

Also have a feeling that there is a disconnect with the Game Centre.

In any event the combination of the hopelessly impossible raid boss coupled with IOS log in issues is pretty much the final nail in this coffin.....
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Orange, how many times have we heard that, yet people keep playing. I've ben listening to that talk almost from the beginning. Someday you'll be right, even a broken clock is right twice a day. You'll keep playing the game, though I remeber long ago you were pretty much done with it. So said a lot of people. These problems pop up, and every single one is the end of the game, yet it isn't. Come next week they'll get on the problem and resolve it. Maybe.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Maybe he enjoys spending your money?