iPhone 5 uses locked out - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone 5 uses locked out

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Could be Tuuts, could be. Except it seems he's not enjoying it much from the posts I keep seeing. Maybe I'm torturing him by making him play, since I spend and help keep the game going. I'm feeding his addiction, and he can't help himself,lol. Maybe, maybe not.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Orange, how many times have we heard that, yet people keep playing. I've ben listening to that talk almost from the beginning. Someday you'll be right, even a broken clock is right twice a day. You'll keep playing the game, though I remeber long ago you were pretty much done with it. So said a lot of people. These problems pop up, and every single one is the end of the game, yet it isn't. Come next week they'll get on the problem and resolve it. Maybe.
    Tut tut tut Bump, the clock be indeed broke, the battery dead, the hands falling off and the face cracked and withered but there is that one aspect called hope. There must be hope considering the number of folks still paying to try and defeat sup...

You still sore because I teased you about being owned by GI and Ding? Lighten up will ya, this game is gonna be the death of you if you take it this seriously...... Though they really did own you and GI is still the architect of some of the most brilliant and funny things that happened in this game. Pity that fun part of the game is gone, sadly. Now the only clock that be a ticking is the death clock.....

Speaking of which I wonder whatever happened to Crime City Mark? Surely he didn't just disappear once Gree completely cleaned the Funzio house? I miss him and some of his other Funzio mates who were seeded within the game it made life interesting....

Ah yes the good old days, they seem so far away now.....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    CJ was always better than ccm. At least he tried to work on things, and prob why he was let go. He pushed more to get things fixed. Once I figured out who mark was, I realized he early lied to me about the gold bonus program, as in he explicitly denied there was such a thing. I played for months believing it did not exist, until gi informed me that yes it did. For a long time I did think you had quick based on your posts in the forum, and that you were no longer posting for a period of time. Apparently the addiction has you too, what remains to be seen is who will ride it to the end, and who drops off before then.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Having problems logging in as well... iPhone 5, latest MW, latest iOS... Game stuck on splash/connecting to server... seems to be intermittent

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    CJ was always better than ccm. At least he tried to work on things, and prob why he was let go. He pushed more to get things fixed. Once I figured out who mark was, I realized he early lied to me about the gold bonus program, as in he explicitly denied there was such a thing. I played for months believing it did not exist, until gi informed me that yes it did. For a long time I did think you had quick based on your posts in the forum, and that you were no longer posting for a period of time. Apparently the addiction has you too, what remains to be seen is who will ride it to the end, and who drops off before then.
    CJ was indeed much better than CCM. Plus I liked him because I own and have owned a few CJs in my time... Granted his handle probably had nothing to do with Jeeps.

I'm with Dew on this one more than you think. In terms of addiction, maybe though denial is the first sign isn't it... But the reality is I still find the forum mildly entertaining though not what it used to be. And the game interesting from a strategy standpoint, er well playing multiple players in a couple of factions for free.

But in my case it stems from 25 years of working in the news business and the curiosity that springs from watching car wrecks.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAnarchy View Post
    Having problems logging in as well... iPhone 5, latest MW, latest iOS... Game stuck on splash/connecting to server... seems to be intermittent
    Yes my iPhones are pretty much done now. The iPads a bit better.

I've been experimenting with shutting off/turning on features such as cellular access and notifications and none of that made any difference.

The two things I suspect are their servers or some mis communication with Game Centre.

What I have been doing with limited success when I switch accounts is quit as we are supposed to (Android just rolls over) and then lauch another app and use that for a couple of minutes. That seems to clear the issue which makes me suspect a sever issue of some sort. Perhaps some sort of timed lockout after we log out which is new because I never had that before but that is what it kind of feels like.

Could this be tied to some sort of account scan being used to remove units and other game elements that we shouldn't have? Whatever has happened it has really slowed down load times or outright frozen it.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Yes my iPhones are pretty much done now. The iPads a bit better.

Could this be tied to some sort of account scan being used to remove units and other game elements that we shouldn't have?
    Oh my goodness, old friend, oh my goodness.
    It does have something to DEW with scanning those who had ALLEGEDLY what the overseers would call illicit trinkets.
    Not all, what others might term ILLICIT trinkets had same removed.
    No need to discuss this further, in my view, as the overseers have made clear their desires in this matter!

On the positive side, outside of this thingy, spring is approaching, only 19 more days until birds begin to sing again, the sun begons to warm us all, flowers bloom, trees bud, and kids are happily playing outdoors.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Indeed old friend, indeed.

Yes spring can't get here soon enough up here in canuckleland....
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    beside logout it seems like the income output also being max out at 2.14b for ios

Lurker
    Post Count
    Relic can you help to confirm this.....

if so lots of us will have problem during WD

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Time to change to iPhone 6 ☠.........moo™👀💤💤

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Time to change to iPhone 6 ☠.........moo™������
    Nope, the 6 I have is experiencing the same issues...... boo
    Modern War