What comes after trillion?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: What comes after trillion?

  1. #1
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    55

    What comes after trillion?

    10^16

    1,000,000,000,000,000

    Is that a zillion? Does a zillion exist? Is that a terabyte? Is it a gagillion?

    I want to know what to enter into doc bot next war cycle.

  2. #2
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kansas
    Post Count
    160
    Infinity...

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor Mark-1's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    USA (eastern)
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    155
    Million, Billion, Trillion, Quadrillion, Quintillion, Sextillion, Septillion, Octillion....I'll post the rest in a few months when we need them.

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran Sheldor Sir's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Post Count
    638
    greeillion
    485046391 & 565411567

  5. #5
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    greeillion
    now that' funny!!!

  6. #6
    Master of Musings Agent Orange's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Post Count
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    10^16

    1,000,000,000,000,000

    Is that a zillion? Does a zillion exist? Is that a terabyte? Is it a gagillion?

    I want to know what to enter into doc bot next war cycle.
    A broken counter?
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

    Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

    War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

  7. #7
    Consistent Contributor Tee's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    187
    One trillion and one

  8. #8
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    10^16

    1,000,000,000,000,000

    Is that a zillion? Does a zillion exist? Is that a terabyte? Is it a gagillion?

    I want to know what to enter into doc bot next war cycle.
    lol, is this the reason for the stat explosion?

    Is GREE trying to break doc bot? Ha!

    Carry on, GREE! Carry on.

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Post Count
    121
    Gree finally worked out how to sort out their 2.1b issue and want to run around waving there willies to see how many 0s they can add before everyone quits the game.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe1985 View Post
    Gree finally worked out how to sort out their 2.1b issue and want to run around waving there willies to see how many 0s they can add before everyone quits the game.
    64-bit integer limit if they are using signed is 9.2 quintillion and unsigned is 18.4 quintillion.

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    46
    Terabyte is 1 Trillion, Petabyte is 1 Quadrillion (or 1000 Trillion), Exabyte is 1 Quintillion (or 1000 Quadrillion or 1,000,000 Trillion).
    Storage uses different nomenclature then pure numbers.

  12. #12
    Steady Scribe Loli-PoP's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2015
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyflosser View Post
    Terabyte is 1 Trillion, Petabyte is 1 Quadrillion (or 1000 Trillion), Exabyte is 1 Quintillion (or 1000 Quadrillion or 1,000,000 Trillion).
    Storage uses different nomenclature then pure numbers.
    Sorry to inform, but GREE developers never learned it at whatever crash-course they took before getting job @ GREEquarters to produce such weird game... It is really weird, i admit... Fun, but i have feeling they do all that stuff to try see how many quit asap?...

  13. #13
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Post Count
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-1 View Post
    Million, Billion, Trillion, Quadrillion, Quintillion, Sextillion, Septillion, Octillion....I'll post the rest in a few months when we need them.
    Sooner than that. We might need these for raid boss
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

  14. #14
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Post Count
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    Sooner than that. We might need these for raid boss
    Told Ya! While we are at it, maybe we can get a few more npc's on the maps and a cheaper building so anyone starting the game today can afford to get it to 20?
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

  15. #15
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Red dot on the map
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    10^16

    1,000,000,000,000,000

    Is that a zillion? Does a zillion exist? Is that a terabyte? Is it a gagillion?

    I want to know what to enter into doc bot next war cycle.
    Nice to see separators at least in this forum and droid platforms. The fonts are getting smaller to count the number of digits. Need a microscope to read it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •