Droids locked out for the 3rd fl in a row... - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Droids locked out for the 3rd fl in a row...

Banned
    Post Count
    My apologies about the frustration everyone, I am compiling information here

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    My apologies about the frustration everyone, I am compiling information here
    This is totally bs and you apologizing is even more bs why the hell you have to apologies you team know what going on and how to fix this they choose not to that all that's the 3rd fl in raw let's see how much more this keep happening next time I'll make sure to bay some gold and get a refund right after lol

Post Count
    Yeah, I lost my air attack AGAIN due to this. It did not take my deploys till the last 30 seconds which was too late.

Post Count
    Frogs in a pot while gree keeps turning up the heat. Rather than just jump out, you all prefer to just sit and boil.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Post Count
    FL ran as expected.

Post Count
    Every droid player in my faction got a "cannot connect to server" the last hour of the event. Tickets were sent and I'm sure they won't even be read. So please don't placate us with all the "I let our devs know and it's being fixed" BS. Once again it is the players responsibility to adjust to your incompetence as a mobile gaming company. And as always...Thanks for our continued inconvenience. Sycophants need not address this response.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Happened to me also. It put my Faction in a bind. Because this is more than likely to happen again we will factor it in our plan.

FL will now be considered 1 hour shorter than the time on the clock.

Post Count
    Can someone please name one other (non-Gree) game where players have to deliberately make allowances and change the way they play the game to cover for the fact that the game is broken, continuously remains broken, and is likely to stay broken?
    -
    Just one?
    -
    No? Then why do it here?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Post Count
    If gree cared about the players they would fix the game. They don't so suck it up and drive on or quit. Plain and simple

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    If gree cared about the players they would fix the game. They don't so suck it up and drive on or quit. Plain and simple
    Exactly my point

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm on droid and have not been locked out in months. Now apple is a different story.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by major willy View Post
    I'm on droid and have not been locked out in months. Now apple is a different story.
    Were you in a battle in last hour of last FL?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've been locked out of my droid account ever since I upgraded to android 5.0. My ticket was grouped into a prior lockout and was ignored saying the issue was fixed...well almost 2 months later and the account is still locked out and now worthless since stat inflation took hold again, but still the lack of basic reading skills is amazing.

Banned
    Post Count
    You don't need to know how to read when you apply for a job a gree