Removal of fireworks and hotdog truck

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should the hotdog truck and fireworks store be redesigned?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, remove them as they are not in keeping with any war theme nor is it a clever Easter egg

    26 61.90%
  • No, they are fine and belong in our game

    16 38.10%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Removal of fireworks and hotdog truck

  1. #1
    Prominent Poet bam bam.'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1,471

    Removal of fireworks and hotdog truck

    Ok gamers what are your thoughts on these in our game?. I know we have had a lot of other strange buildings like hidden gem and volcano but I think this is a bridge too far.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

  2. #2
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    291
    Yeah seems like CC is creeping into MW. Nothing wrong with secret command centers and experimental missile silos. Keep the civilian stuff out of the military bases.

  3. #3
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841
    Well, if there is anything more American then war, its grilling. I think it has a place in the game.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

  4. #4
    Prominent Poet bam bam.'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1,471
    Ah 'Muricans! USA USA USA!

    The rest of the world sadly does not love America even half as much as America loves America haha. I respect America as they can wipe the face of the planet literraly off the face off the planet. I will not say anything to get you to point one of your 280million guns at me(I am pretty sure that is guns outside the U.S. military). But I would of rather seen an American Embasy or a little Whitehouse over a bloody hotdog stand.
    Last edited by bam bam.; 07-03-2015 at 01:06 AM.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

  5. #5
    Prominent Poet Pidgeot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Post Count
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Ah 'Muricans! USA USA USA!

    The rest of the world sadly does not love America even half as much as America loves America haha. I respect America as they can wipe the face of the planet literraly off the face off the planet. I will not say anything to get you to point one of your 280million guns at me(I am pretty sure that is guns outside the U.S. military). But I would of rather seen an American Embasy or a little Whitehouse over a bloody hotdog stand.
    I'm one of the most unamerican americans here but at the same time the most american, lol. I do agree with that statement though now that you say something. A more neutral image is needed. Do other countries partake in the 4th of july?
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

  6. #6
    Prominent Poet bam bam.'s Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I'm one of the most unamerican americans here but at the same time the most american, lol. I do agree with that statement though now that you say something. A more neutral image is needed. Do other countries partake in the 4th of july?
    Haha I am Australian and even I know what independence day celebrates. Maybe the English celebrate it too. Thank god them nutters are gone. But no, it is American Independance from the British. There is some education right there. Who says games can't be educational too?!. However you guys did not give freedom to the slaves for like another 44 years after you gained your freedom from the big wigs
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

  7. #7
    Prominent Poet Big John's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1,201
    Keep the hotdog van, I'm going to hitch a ride into the sunset.
    Have fun, it's only a game

  8. #8
    Verbose Veteran Brown Out's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    550
    See GREE, people will biotch about anything.
    Pay these fools no mind and keep up the good work.

  9. #9
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    394
    hidden gem and volcano can sort of fit in to the "ground" layout... even tho they are not army based the game went stupid years ago building taj... banks..arc... mining.. etc its a flipping army game what army base builds taj mahals? how stupid can u get.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    hidden gem and volcano can sort of fit in to the "ground" layout... even tho they are not army based the game went stupid years ago building taj... banks..arc... mining.. etc its a flipping army game what army base builds taj mahals? how stupid can u get.
    Was thinking the same thing and going to suggest that the hot dog stand should be right next to the Taj. At least soldiers enjoy hot dogs. Bottom line is - don't buy it if it doesn't fit into your idea of what a base should have.

  11. #11
    Verbose Veteran Brown Out's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    550
    I live in a multi-million dollar house nestled up next to the beach, I love when 4th of July and New Years rolls around. I can set off beaucoop fireworks without fear of setting any foliage on fire. Out on the sand is the best place to discharge fireworks.

    As for the "hot dog stand"... What's more American than a hot dog? A baseball stadium?
    Setting up a hot dog stand in the deserts of the Middle East allows our troops fighting in the area to get a taste of home.

  12. #12
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    265
    I don't understand why retired players are getting so annoyed about it?

    I'm a little mythed though that during the UK campaign we didn't get a little red bus

  13. #13
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    As for the "hot dog stand"... What's more American than a hot dog?
    A tasty treat using sausages originating in Germany/Austria - frankfurter or weiner. Much like that other American icon, the Hamburg-er. Lol

    Is not spray cheese in a can a more fitting example of true American cuisine?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

  14. #14
    Verbose Veteran Brown Out's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    A tasty treat using sausages originating in Germany/Austria - frankfurter or weiner. Much like that other American icon, the Hamburg-er. Lol

    Is not spray cheese in a can a more fitting example of true American cuisine?
    Now you're splitting hairs.

    The "hot dog" and the "hamburger" as we know it today are Anerican inventions.

  15. #15
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Now you're splitting hairs.

    The "hot dog" and the "hamburger" as we know it today are Anerican inventions.
    I think you are referring to "corn dogs"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •