Current gltq

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Current gltq

  1. #1
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    949

    Current gltq

    Pretty high energy requirements but it looked like a good challenge .
    But alas , you scheduled it at the beginning of the cycle instead of the end . So we need to choose between a challenging LTQ and trials where the wrapper is beast defense . This is a no brainer for players /guilds without a good energy regen time .
    Gree - you really need to plan this stuff better , you can't run two energy using events at the same time , especially when it is obvious one will require significant gem usage .

    Just plain bad programming period .

  2. #2
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    562
    then do the one that is more profitable for the guild lol...
    Hi guys

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    191
    otherwise the GLTQ collides at the end when many are often still doing trials.
    Same thing really as every cycle so far.

    I hate gree as much as anyone but I don't agree with this, it is annoying to have more energy events at the same time but even when this GLTQ is finished there is still plenty of time for trials.

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    otherwise the GLTQ collides at the end when many are often still doing trials.
    Same thing really as every cycle so far.

    I hate gree as much as anyone but I don't agree with this, it is annoying to have more energy events at the same time but even when this GLTQ is finished there is still plenty of time for trials.
    Maybe for you and me : but not everyone has a fast regen : and the stocked up energy regens are running out quickly

  5. #5
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Pretty high energy requirements but it looked like a good challenge .
    But alas , you scheduled it at the beginning of the cycle instead of the end . So we need to choose between a challenging LTQ and trials where the wrapper is beast defense . This is a no brainer for players /guilds without a good energy regen time .
    Gree - you really need to plan this stuff better , you can't run two energy using events at the same time , especially when it is obvious one will require significant gem usage .

    Just plain bad programming period .
    For you to even ask this shows that you are not a team player. Guild before self...always

  6. #6
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Maybe for you and me : but not everyone has a fast regen : and the stocked up energy regens are running out quickly
    I'll have you know that i nearly have zero personal energy regen, and my guild has only very little amount of guild energy regen.
    So you comment is kinda invalid.

  7. #7
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    105
    Uh, am I the only one that had my first trial done and -220 energy at about the time there was the 'overlap' problem? Geez, I only wish I were in a guild with 40 players that could play this game right.

    369649156 if you want to find a smaller, weaker guild that actually uses its resources right

  8. #8
    Verbose Veteran Lord Vyper's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    521
    18/20 normal mode has already 619 mobs 230 energy each - 142.370 energy only for this lvl
    In an average guild with 50 members each member would have to use 2850 energy only for this lvl - if all members would have 5energy/min they would need about 10 hours (most don't have 5energy/min)

    So Gree decided to make the next event impossible to finish without mountains of gems. This kind of high energy LTQ might be ok for individual LTQs where everyone can decide on his own if he wants to spend gems or not but they are really bad for guild LTQs. For the motivation of the team it should be possible to finish - and it should be possible to finish without gems.
    I'm pretty sure that most guilds will chancel this LTQ very fast and spend nothing - many members will be upset again which will result in even less participation and gem usage in the next events.

  9. #9
    Prominent Poet Jnsolberg's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    18/20 normal mode has already 619 mobs 230 energy each - 142.370 energy only for this lvl
    In an average guild with 50 members each member would have to use 2850 energy only for this lvl - if all members would have 5energy/min they would need about 10 hours (most don't have 5energy/min)

    So Gree decided to make the next event impossible to finish without mountains of gems. This kind of high energy LTQ might be ok for individual LTQs where everyone can decide on his own if he wants to spend gems or not but they are really bad for guild LTQs. For the motivation of the team it should be possible to finish - and it should be possible to finish without gems.
    I'm pretty sure that most guilds will chancel this LTQ very fast and spend nothing - many members will be upset again which will result in even less participation and gem usage in the next events.
    This GLTQ seems pretty crazy. Does anyone know what the 20/20 Normal prize is?
    Purple Squirrel

  10. #10
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Post Count
    182
    Insane. What is Gree thinking. 619 mobs. TOO MUCH

  11. #11
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    103
    GREE just can't seem to grasp the idea of the dangling carrot. If you dangle the carrot just out of reach, people will strive to reach it and come up just short. Many will spend gems to finish off a quest if the quest is just out of reach, especially a guild quest. However, if the carrot is across the room, or in this case across the planet, people will say screw it and not spend a single gem. The key is to find balance and GREE is failing big time at that.

  12. #12
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    I'll have you know that i nearly have zero personal energy regen, and my guild has only very little amount of guild energy regen.
    So you comment is kinda invalid.
    See comments from the big boys above .

  13. #13
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    626
    Gree doesn't care. The developers are smoking dope and collecting paychecks until Gree pulls the plug. They don't even attempt to explain themselves anymore.

    Where is the mighty waffle-king who was supposed to save us.

    At least this is proof that corporations do not always have the best workers. These developers are basically collecting welfare with our gem money.

  14. #14
    Prominent Poet Jnsolberg's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    1,531
    Level 20/20 Normal is kill 868 mobs @ 250 energy each

    Gree is crazy
    Purple Squirrel

  15. #15
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    111
    also a lot of guilds have less than 60 players, losing players after every war it seems. And the thing with the crossover isn't the guild part of the trials, they have made that requirement much lower than before, its the 12 trials per player to beat the indi part that blows. It used to be lower per player, higher for guild. They need to return to that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •