More Hood Expansions coming!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: More Hood Expansions coming!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Post Count
    425

    More Hood Expansions coming!

    Is your Hood running out of real estate? thanks to player feedback, our next update will raise the maximum number of Hood expansions from 44 to 50!

    These additional expansions will be priced as follows:

    Expansion 45: 60 million
    Expansion 46: 90 million
    Expansion 47: 180 million
    Expansion 48: 300 million
    Expansion 49: 500 million
    Expansion 50: 500 million

    It's time to keep that hood growing, enjoy the added space!

  2. #2
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    Awesome news!

  3. #3
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Is your Hood running out of real estate? thanks to player feedback, our next update will raise the maximum number of Hood expansions from 44 to 50!

    These additional expansions will be priced as follows:

    Expansion 45: 60 million
    Expansion 46: 90 million
    Expansion 47: 180 million
    Expansion 48: 300 million
    Expansion 49: 500 million
    Expansion 50: 500 million

    It's time to keep that hood growing, enjoy the added space!
    Really. Why so cheap the one I am on now is 700 mil and that is maybe expansion 40.

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran BrisingrBoss's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    Really. Why so cheap the one I am on now is 700 mil and that is maybe expansion 40.
    Don't complain about price. better cheap than expensive!!!

  5. #5
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Weren't we told for many years that it would somehow break the code if we got more hood expansions?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran Red BD's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    "None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    703
    This is wonderful news... But will I need to use the space to store 'decorations' I got and can't sell?
    Yes, I sent a ticket... And am using hedges as bales of another green thing some trucks implicitly deliver...
    I mean space is great so long as you don't need to use $300,000,000 of it for waste.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

  7. #7
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pick a state, USA
    Post Count
    1,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Weren't we told for many years that it would somehow break the code if we got more hood expansions?
    There were a lot of things cj said couldn't or wouldn't be done but here we are

  8. #8
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    2
    I just did what i believe to be my 32nd expansion, which costs 200 million, so either those new numbers are incorrect or hood expansions are going to be cheaper in the upper 40's than the lower 30's. I'm sure the numbers will be adjusted as the update gets closer, more expansions will be nice though!

  9. #9
    Articulate Author spiderman's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    311
    Outstanding news, whatever the price maybe. With these high IPH's, we need something more to spend this CC cash on mate. Happy gaming mate.

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pick a state, USA
    Post Count
    1,118
    1.6B for 45th expansion.

  11. #11
    Articulate Author spiderman's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    1.6B for 45th expansion.
    Ditto mate, I just did mine. 118 hours to expand. Oh well, happy gaming mate.

  12. #12
    Articulate Author Oasis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    276
    More hood expansions is great, and the heads up is even better.....but Bolt, your cost per upgrade is way off from actual cost...why did you post false information?
    Last edited by Oasis; 07-17-2015 at 04:45 PM.

  13. #13
    Consistent Contributor Sherod's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Location
    VA
    Post Count
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    More hood expansions is great, and the heads up is even better.....but Bolt, your cost per upgrade is way off from actual cost...why did you post false information?
    Stop b*#&%ng and be thankful that we finally have a mod that actually tries to help people and post info ahead of time.

  14. #14
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherod View Post
    Stop b*#&%ng and be thankful that we finally have a mod that actually tries to help people and post info ahead of time.
    He has a valid point. I would rather him not post information than to post incorrect information. Though I do appreciate that you are trying to help us out Bolt. It's been almost a year since a GREE employee actually posted information here that was useful when it comes to events and gameplay

  15. #15
    Consistent Contributor Sherod's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Location
    VA
    Post Count
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    He has a valid point. I would rather him not post information than to post incorrect information. Though I do appreciate that you are trying to help us out Bolt. It's been almost a year since a GREE employee actually posted information here that was useful when it comes to events and gameplay
    You mean like the "incorrect information" that you posted in the other forum?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •