Do you want to be the next volunteer mod? Say so here. - Page 7

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 287

Thread: Do you want to be the next volunteer mod? Say so here.

  1. #91
    Prominent Poet Winnson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    1,635
    Yeah, 1shot's been busy.

    Amazing

  2. #92
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    I love how even after agreeing that he should be banned (temporarily) for this crap, he continues doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  3. #93
    Verbose Veteran Red BD's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    "None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    Wow...that was very nice of you to say! You looking for brownie points to help your campaign for mod?
    I did not know Winnson was running for Moderator. How many valuable votes do we get?
    Last edited by 1Shot; 08-15-2015 at 02:30 PM.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

  4. #94
    Prominent Poet Winnson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    1,635
    Yeah thanks I'll pass.
    Last edited by Winnson; 08-15-2015 at 03:04 PM.

  5. #95
    Articulate Author crime cow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2014
    Post Count
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    Actually I believe 1Snot edited it.
    Right.

    You probably also think there were two shooters in Dallas in 1963...

  6. #96
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    I'm not sure I get the joke here...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  7. #97
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Post Count
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Yeah, 1shot's been busy.

    Amazing
    1Shot is a god. This forum sucks now and Gree runs their company ass backwards. EOM.
    Last edited by 1Shot; 08-15-2015 at 07:57 PM.

  8. #98
    Articulate Author crime cow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2014
    Post Count
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I'm not sure I get the joke here...
    That's not a big surprise.

    The reference is to a major event in American history. You and your Google machine can take it from there. If you're still lost then you'll need to ask your history teacher...

  9. #99
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Oh I got the reference, I just don't understand your point. The obvious read would be that you're sarcastically saying that 1shot did change the post, but as you can clearly see he did. It's not a conspiracy theory.

    A less generous reader would assume you didn't know that, but unlike you, I didn't immediately jump to the conclusion that you're an idiot. I figured I missed something subtle. Guess I was wrong.
    Last edited by Dipstik; 08-15-2015 at 09:41 PM. Reason: 1shot
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    856
    Please keep language and insulting to a minimum.

  11. #101
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Reading comprehension, 1shot... I said I did NOT jump to the conclusion that he's an idiot. You, on the other hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  12. #102
    Verbose Veteran Red BD's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    "None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Reading comprehension, 1shot... I said I did NOT jump to the conclusion that he's an idiot. You, on the other hand...
    But I did, because I'm obsessively logical, and oh yeah. He is an idiot, and an extremely rude and demeaning one at that. Speaking of reading comprehension, if some folks had it at a 4th Grade Level he would have been infracted back to.... Oh never mind.
    Last edited by Red BD; 08-15-2015 at 10:08 PM.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

  13. #103
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Jun 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Please keep language and insulting to a minimum.
    If the language and insulting gets out of hand, just edit the posts to say something else, like you've been doing to everybody for days.

  14. #104
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by I love tacos View Post
    1Shot is a god. This forum sucks now and Gree runs their company ass backwards. EOM.
    Apparently still busy. You've been edited

  15. #105
    Prominent Poet Winnson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    1,635
    So now we have to keep track of our posts so we can edit them again after they get rogue edited.

    I like it! It's like a higher skill level for forum posting. Kinda like how long you last in sex before you cum.
    Last edited by 1Shot; 08-16-2015 at 06:50 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •