Do you want to be the next volunteer mod? Say so here. - Page 8

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 287

Thread: Do you want to be the next volunteer mod? Say so here.

  1. #106
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Post Count
    294
    That's the kind of real info Jess is looking for.

  2. #107
    Master of Musings Max Power's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Post Count
    3,450
    1Shot should get banned for lyfe.
    Last edited by Max Power; 08-16-2015 at 01:11 PM. Reason: 1Shot

  3. #108
    Master of Musings Max Power's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Post Count
    3,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    1Shot should get a promotion.
    There, edit proof. Go for it 1Braincell.

  4. #109
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    I know I was quick to ask for 1Shot to be banned, but I digress...

    This is hilarious!!

    1Shot is really our hero since he hates GREE as much as most of us.


    Party on, 1Shot, party on!
    More power to you for sticking it to GREE like a boss!



    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn (edit by 1Shot) View Post
    I do it doggy style because it's easy on the back.
    ^lol, it's true!
    Line ID: clementine88

  5. #110
    Banned
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    856
    I'm a man of few words.

  6. #111
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I know I was quick to ask for 1Shot to be banned, but I digress...

    This is hilarious!!

    1Shot is really our hero since he hates GREE as much as most of us.


    Party on, 1Shot, party on!
    More power to you for sticking it to GREE like a boss!




    ^lol, it's true!
    Lmao! Nothing wrong with the style, Im sure he is the receiver with that one.

  7. #112
    Articulate Author PC77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Post Count
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    Lmao! Nothing wrong with the style, Im sure he is the receiver with that one.
    What Spunkshot & Jess get up to behind closed doors is their own business

  8. #113
    Prominent Poet Winnson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    1,635
    Oh he can delete posts too I guess.

    Fantastic.

  9. #114
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Jun 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    68
    He can do anything! He is 1SHOT! Look upon his works, ye mortals, and despair.

  10. #115
    Master of Musings Max Power's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Post Count
    3,450
    Apparently you can edit quote boxes as well, dammit!

  11. #116
    Banned
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    856
    To be honest, Max Powers was the first person to bully me. When I became mod he found me in game and said mean words to me. He changed me as a person emotionally and physically after bullying me like that in game.
    There you have it, the reason I am who I am. Because I am whatever you say I am, idk that's just the way I am.

  12. #117
    Verbose Veteran Red BD's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    "None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    To be honest, Max Powers was the first person to bully me. When I became mod he found me in game and said mean words to me. He changed me as a person emotionally and physically after bullying me like that in game.
    There you have it, the reason I am who I am. Because I am whatever you say I am, idk that's just the way I am.
    This might be interesting as a reason for your breakdown if anyone here was stupid enough to actually accept that Max bullying you in game was reasonable cause for your meltdown. Frankly, whatever he or any player (Pod or Real) said to you in or out of game could not be reasonably anticipated to alter you personally or psychologically within this context.
    You were apparently mentally unfit for the position ab initio (practicing forgotten skills for the Time Travel gig).
    "Max said mean stuff" does not constitute a "Twinkie Defense."
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

  13. #118
    Articulate Author Brendan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The moon
    Post Count
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    To be honest, Max Powers was the first person to bully me. When I became mod he found me in game and said mean words to me. He changed me as a person emotionally and physically after bullying me like that in game.
    There you have it, the reason I am who I am. Because I am whatever you say I am, idk that's just the way I am.
    No, you just fell in love with Jess and because he's just a plain dullard, that messed with your head. You should hook up with Red Bidet, he's a filthy perv and boring as well. Just the kind of guy you need. Dippy and his ponies there as bridesmaids, make sure he doesn't catch the bouquet though!

  14. #119
    Master of Musings Max Power's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Post Count
    3,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    This might be interesting as a reason for your breakdown if anyone here was stupid enough to actually accept that Max bullying you in game was reasonable cause for your meltdown. Frankly, whatever he or any player (Pod or Real) said to you in or out of game could not be reasonably anticipated to alter you personally or psychologically within this context.
    You were apparently mentally unfit for the position ab initio (practicing forgotten skills for the Time Travel gig).
    "Max said mean stuff" does not constitute a "Twinkie Defense."
    Its actually 100% fabrication. All I do in-game is collect my money, build new buildings and do LTQs. But, we have on full display of our former moderators level of character here, so I will let the masses decide which version is the truth.
    Last edited by Max Power; 08-16-2015 at 07:47 PM.

  15. #120
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    330
    Mean things said. We in f'n kindergarten here? Wtf. I don't voice my opinion much in forums, but this BS has gone on long enough. 1Snot, stop egging members on, grow the F up and if you don't have any real input that others care to hear, shut the hell up.

    End of rant

    If I offend anyone, my apologies in advance.

    We are all entitled to our own opinion with out getting verbally slammed any time we share it.

    Just my opinion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •