% in RB of last legendary item

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: % in RB of last legendary item

  1. #1
    Newbie Big DM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Glasgow Scotland
    Post Count
    26

    % in RB of last legendary item

    🚫CC players I'm asking for some unity on GREEd regarding last legendary item being only a 0.7% chance of getting this even on a Lvl 100 boss! My syndicate are all sending ticket's to gree in regards to this and would appreciate any players who do the same as it seems GREEd only notice us when we act in numbers!! To all that agree thank you very much for standing up to be counted!! 🚫

  2. #2
    Consistent Contributor stepxhenlockwood17's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    125
    Just have your team stop spending gold on the event.....everyone is throwing money away with those odds. Not spending gold on this event sends them a better message than anybody can write

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor stepxhenlockwood17's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    125
    But I am with you on this......its completely messed up. They are taking advantage of those who do spend money on the game. However when the odds are a 99.3% chance I WONT get the prize.....thats when I make sure they WONT get my money.

  4. #4
    Prominent Poet TMI's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    1,131
    You have a 50% chance of getting a ball, after killing 99 lvl100 bosses!! Cray-cray

    1-(0.993)^99 = 50.1%
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

  5. #5
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    3,981
    I was lucky enough to get the ball on both my accounts quite early, and had to chase the drifter. I got it on one account and have finished there, but no luck on the second. To the best of my knowledge only one other guy in the syndicate has won the wrapper.

    I'm wondering now whether there is a similar algorithm in place as with box events; the more the days pass the more the odds of success lessen. It sucks however they've worked it.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

  6. #6
    Newbie Big DM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Glasgow Scotland
    Post Count
    26
    I had the individual prize before I posted this on forum and asking any addict to just stop what there doing but say nothing then don't complain after! BigDM

  7. #7
    Newbie Big DM's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Glasgow Scotland
    Post Count
    26
    If ppl weren't cc/gold addicts GREEd wouldn't have bought to do a mw special on cc! BigDM

  8. #8
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I was lucky enough to get the ball on both my accounts quite early, and had to chase the drifter. I got it on one account and have finished there, but no luck on the second. To the best of my knowledge only one other guy in the syndicate has won the wrapper.

    I'm wondering now whether there is a similar algorithm in place as with box events; the more the days pass the more the odds of success lessen. It sucks however they've worked it.
    I also got the prison ball early on and completed legendary with two of my players. Chased the drifter and flail around the final day of RB.

  9. #9
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    I don't see why people seem to think everyone should get the prize.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  10. #10
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Post Count
    347
    I don't think everyone should get the prize but I do think there should be a better chance than 0.7% on a 100 we had a member use over 750gold on farming 100s over a 4/5day period and it still never fell for her I'm sure there's many angry gold spenders she has since decided to go gold free for a few weeks minimum and maybe completely because of it

  11. #11
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    .7% is fine. Everyone has the same chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  12. #12
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    121
    It would be nice if active playing was encouraged with a better odds.

  13. #13
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,515
    Active playing is rewarded with more chances to win it. Why would the drop rate change based on how often you log in?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  14. #14
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    .7% is fine. Everyone has the same chance.
    That's true, but this is all of a piece with how CC has been going. Poor prizes that add nothing to your stats once you get over a certain level (which doesn't have to be anywhere close to top ten/twenty-five levels). Only four RB prizes were worth anything to me - the legendaries and one of the rare (which only benefited me in attack). Same thing in EB, in which the rares (at whatever level seem to be almost impossible to get, even when they become uncommons intermittently).

    I'm not interested in being the toughest kid in a phone game, but this doesn't incentivise anybody except the addicts to make much effort. Perhaps Gree are doing this to spare their servers from overloading; I don't know but the frequency of server errors etc (more so in MW than CC, but it's getting more common here too) doesn't make the idea so absurd.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

  15. #15
    Prominent Poet Nighteg's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Post Count
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    That's true, but this is all of a piece with how CC has been going. Poor prizes that add nothing to your stats once you get over a certain level (which doesn't have to be anywhere close to top ten/twenty-five levels). Only four RB prizes were worth anything to me - the legendaries and one of the rare (which only benefited me in attack). Same thing in EB, in which the rares (at whatever level seem to be almost impossible to get, even when they become uncommons intermittently).

    I'm not interested in being the toughest kid in a phone game, but this doesn't incentivise anybody except the addicts to make much effort. Perhaps Gree are doing this to spare their servers from overloading; I don't know but the frequency of server errors etc (more so in MW than CC, but it's getting more common here too) doesn't make the idea so absurd.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •