Crime City Feedback 2016 - Page 8

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 119 of 119

Thread: Crime City Feedback 2016

  1. #106
    Verbose Veteran Mrs Cash's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    861
    Since the last version update, 7.8.0, the Android lag has gotten unbearable.
    Have to go in and out of the battle to eventually get an updated screen. Not updating in real time. Horribly slow.
    Collecting and depositing is painfully slow. Then it shows not deposited, but when u try to redeposit, it says $10 minimum reqd.
    Opening the hourly box is slloooowwwwww too.
    Going to the syndicate base is slow. Collecting resources is slow. Sometimes you have to exit the game and reenter just to collect resources.
    What the heck?!?!!!?!! Other synd members say its even worse for them. SA doesn't update in real time, difficult during last minute.

    end rant
    Android, wifi

    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    CC 720 641 277 Syndicate Code💥Daily players wanted, team, participate in all syndicate events. Officers must be on GroupMe. No gold, only donate Syndicate Base materials.

    💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥.

    MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    MW 751 241 780 Faction Code 💥

  2. #107
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Since the last version update, 7.8.0, the Android lag has gotten unbearable.
    Have to go in and out of the battle to eventually get an updated screen. Not updating in real time. Horribly slow.
    Collecting and depositing is painfully slow. Then it shows not deposited, but when u try to redeposit, it says $10 minimum reqd.
    Opening the hourly box is slloooowwwwww too.
    Going to the syndicate base is slow. Collecting resources is slow. Sometimes you have to exit the game and reenter just to collect resources.
    What the heck?!?!!!?!! Other synd members say its even worse for them. SA doesn't update in real time, difficult during last minute.

    end rant
    I agree 100% Sa hasn't updated in real time for a while for me tho. I have to exit screen then come back to get actual scores. Collection has been slow for a while as well. Please fix before sa or there will be many many more complaints.

  3. #108
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by tedomedo View Post
    I have some kind of free gold ad bug. Last month always i get the same ad which shows my country's shop, this ad contains mini youtube window (i have to tap triangle to activate the ad) and the ad lasts almost 2 minutes. Also always i get error message with dismiss button, i can still tap outside of this error message and turn the ad on. The last thing: during this (potential) bug, free gold ads are available only up to 3 times per day, i could get more before.
    You're lucky. Most players don't get free gold from the videos anymore. When I do it, says reward will be paid out shortly, then nothing. Don't think its tapjoy as I cant get gold from them either. And we shouldn't have to Dl a separate app to get things from the game.

  4. #109
    Articulate Author Dat Guy's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Since the last version update, 7.8.0, the Android lag has gotten unbearable.
    Have to go in and out of the battle to eventually get an updated screen. Not updating in real time. Horribly slow.
    Collecting and depositing is painfully slow. Then it shows not deposited, but when u try to redeposit, it says $10 minimum reqd.
    Opening the hourly box is slloooowwwwww too.
    Going to the syndicate base is slow. Collecting resources is slow. Sometimes you have to exit the game and reenter just to collect resources.
    What the heck?!?!!!?!! Other synd members say its even worse for them. SA doesn't update in real time, difficult during last minute.

    end rant
    This times a thousand! The last two minutes of SA are now unplayable for me. The map screen just completely freezes up.

    The time it takes to purchase items from the black market section of the syndicate area can now be measured in minutes.

    The game is currently ZERO fun to play!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

  5. #110
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    246
    Again GREE is rewarding those that spend obscene amounts of gold with prizes and giving a big screw u to the rest of us. When (or if) GREE realizes that only about 5-10% of their customer base are heavy spenders that can benefit from those offers, maybe they will realize that they are driving people away from playing. Oh wait, that would require them to have brains and care about more than money.

  6. #111
    Prominent Poet Nighteg's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Post Count
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Again GREE is rewarding those that spend obscene amounts of gold with prizes and giving a big screw u to the rest of us. When (or if) GREE realizes that only about 5-10% of their customer base are heavy spenders that can benefit from those offers, maybe they will realize that they are driving people away from playing. Oh wait, that would require them to have brains and care about more than money.
    They gave you a war for Christmas! What else could you possibly want??

  7. #112
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2016
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    127
    Battle AND h&r lol

  8. #113
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    185
    Does this mean that they'll finally close this thread and make a new one for 2017?

    That is feedback on how long the thread has been up for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

    And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

  9. #114
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    Does this mean that they'll finally close this thread and make a new one for 2017?

    That is feedback on how long the thread has been up for.
    Hardly; the thread was up for the year.

    Feedback would be to see how many of the complaints and comments have been addressed since its been up.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

  10. #115
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    I guess I can unsticky this thread for 2016 and bring in the new year with many best wishes for a great and better 2017!

    I won't close or lock this thread... I'll go thru it and see what feedback or changes have been done...

    Later 2016!
    Line ID: clementine88

  11. #116
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Jun 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    34
    Don't bother with feedback, you don't get paid enough for that. Changes, lol. But if you can unsticky stuff why is all that old crap still up?

  12. #117
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2016
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    127
    Should just be locked IMO

  13. #118
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Post Count
    1,651
    Tickets are best way for issues.

  14. #119
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Post Count
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ma$$ View Post
    Should just be locked IMO
    Game should be locked IMO

    dull as hell these days

    SA repetitive and boring, battle now pointless as no one cares, H&R been awful from the start, RB absolutely awful (notice they thought it was so bad they didn't use it in other gree games...lol), LTQ same old stuff with collections gone so generally people avoid as its not worth it.

    Needs serious improvements to keep this one alive......doubt it will happen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •