Hardcore destructible items removed?

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hardcore destructible items removed?

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    216

    Hardcore destructible items removed?

    What player would complain about these destructible items that you would now remove them from the store??

    was the research from top teams complaining us lowly rated players able to finish 150 bosses?
    Like usual instead of this time increasing boss health half way through you take away weapons.

    Gree you guys are unreal constantly changing things mid way through an event. Why not take them away when war starts??

  2. #2
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    317
    Only an idiot would complain about these items in the store!

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    Only an idiot would complain about these items in the store!

    Ain't that the truth

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Post Count
    204
    Those were my thoughts....just when we had a little relief and some of the goals were obtainable, Gree changes the game again.

  5. #5
    Verbose Veteran reticlover's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    615
    Bring them back. And tell those that complained they don't like them. Don't use them. I even bought them on my minis with no iph, and no robberies. Made the game more fun and challenging with them
    [IMG][/IMG]


    Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

  6. #6
    Prominent Poet TMI's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2013
    Post Count
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    What player would complain about these destructible items that you would now remove them from the store??

    was the research from top teams complaining us lowly rated players able to finish 150 bosses?
    Like usual instead of this time increasing boss health half way through you take away weapons.

    Gree you guys are unreal constantly changing things mid way through an event. Why not take them away when war starts??

    Thank you GREE for FINALLY responding to my tickets asking to remove these temporary items.
    I've been sick and tired of having lowly rated players being able to finish boss 150.

    Now can you please address my other tickets/suggestions:

    1. Have a BOSS wall during war that requires 160 hits to bring down. There should be a wall that only gold users can break down, or a free team that would require at LEAST 40+ players.
    Free teams shouldn't be able take down a boss wall unless they have a BOSS roll call of 40+.
    Also, this wall should cost 100 gold.

    2. Have SA regen time much higher. I think regenerating 250 deploys should take the time of the whole SA event.
    Free teams should only be able to deploy 250 times the entire event.
    Or better yet, have the regen time totally random and change during the event differently for every player.

    3. No more farming demons during SA. Please make it only available by buying with gold.

    4. The drop rate for items are too high in crates.
    The most rare should be 1% max.
    There should be a minimum of 50k gold used before the final item drops, I'm sick of seeing threads and reading chat rooms where ppl dropped less than 20k gold to get these awesome wrappers.

    5. Get rid of the bonus gold program for anything below $10k.
    I mean, how can I feel exclusive and special and important when someone can just drop $1k and be in the same exclusive club that I'm in?

    6. Start randomly removing items in our inventory that have a mod.
    Maybe remove 1 random item once a month.
    And only give it back if the player writes a ticket because they notice it missing. Their ticket MUST be within the month it was removed.
    I'm sick of players not taking pics and not going through their inventory every month.
    Bring back the buyer beware policy.


    Anyways, it's a great start GREE, good job. Now just fix the above and we're GOLD.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

  7. #7
    Verbose Veteran namedud's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    586
    Remember when they nerfed the M4 A1? lol Good times.

    The more things change the more they stay the same.

  8. #8
    Steady Scribe Forever Infamous's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Location
    It is what it is
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    56
    TMI .. You're A D I C K!

    "I buy gold so I should be special" palesse!
    Loser
    FOREVER INFAMOUS

    Always have been

    Always will be

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Spain
    Post Count
    167
    Yet again Gree have moved to goalpost during an event making it so much more difficult to complete - bunch of muppets

  10. #10
    Steady Scribe sHiKoRa's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    61
    You've got too much time on your hands TMI

  11. #11
    Prominent Poet Evan1000's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    Post Count
    2,072
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Thank you GREE for FINALLY responding to my tickets asking to remove these temporary items.
    I've been sick and tired of having lowly rated players being able to finish boss 150.

    Now can you please address my other tickets/suggestions:

    1. Have a BOSS wall during war that requires 160 hits to bring down. There should be a wall that only gold users can break down, or a free team that would require at LEAST 40+ players.
    Free teams shouldn't be able take down a boss wall unless they have a BOSS roll call of 40+.
    Also, this wall should cost 100 gold.

    2. Have SA regen time much higher. I think regenerating 250 deploys should take the time of the whole SA event.
    Free teams should only be able to deploy 250 times the entire event.
    Or better yet, have the regen time totally random and change during the event differently for every player.

    3. No more farming demons during SA. Please make it only available by buying with gold.

    4. The drop rate for items are too high in crates.
    The most rare should be 1% max.
    There should be a minimum of 50k gold used before the final item drops, I'm sick of seeing threads and reading chat rooms where ppl dropped less than 20k gold to get these awesome wrappers.

    5. Get rid of the bonus gold program for anything below $10k.
    I mean, how can I feel exclusive and special and important when someone can just drop $1k and be in the same exclusive club that I'm in?

    6. Start randomly removing items in our inventory that have a mod.
    Maybe remove 1 random item once a month.
    And only give it back if the player writes a ticket because they notice it missing. Their ticket MUST be within the month it was removed.
    I'm sick of players not taking pics and not going through their inventory every month.
    Bring back the buyer beware policy.


    Anyways, it's a great start GREE, good job. Now just fix the above and we're GOLD.
    I support this.

    TMI 4 Pres
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

  12. #12
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    Anybody else's EB progress come to a screeching halt because there is no point in doing the EB without the destructible stat boost?

    A warning, like...
    After EB, destructible items will be removed from the store.
    ... would have been nicer than mid-event.
    Line ID: clementine88

  13. #13
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    I'm going to guess TMI is being sarcastic... but it's hard to read sarcasm online... hmm...
    Line ID: clementine88

  14. #14
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    I just noticed there is another thread about this same topic.

    I'll close this one, please keep posting feedback in the other thread, here.
    Thanks!
    Line ID: clementine88

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •