No more skill sheets in the store!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: No more skill sheets in the store!

  1. #1
    Verbose Veteran Lord Vyper's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    521

    No more skill sheets in the store!

    Hi,

    now we are looking forward to a new event that needs stamina - many player have reduced the stamina because we didn't have any good PvP events for a long time. I just saw, that there is no more skill sheet in the shop available, so these player can not change their skillpoints anymore to get more stamina....
    Are there plans to bring them back?

  2. #2
    Verbose Veteran Lord Vyper's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    521
    In addition: The skill sheets that are already in the inventory don't work anymore - would be great if you could look into this

  3. #3
    Prominent Poet Jnsolberg's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Hi,

    now we are looking forward to a new event that needs stamina - many player have reduced the stamina because we didn't have any good PvP events for a long time. I just saw, that there is no more skill sheet in the shop available, so these player can not change their skillpoints anymore to get more stamina....
    Are there plans to bring them back?
    I just had a data download, and now the skill sheets are back in the store. However it's now 125 gems, I'm pretty sure it used to be 100 gems. Hopefully the skill sheets already in our inventory will now work
    Purple Squirrel

  4. #4
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I just had a data download, and now the skill sheets are back in the store. However it's now 125 gems, I'm pretty sure it used to be 100 gems. Hopefully the skill sheets already in our inventory will now work
    Thanks for the store update! I'll let them know since I already asked about it.

    I haven't heard back about the SP Sheets in our inventory, but I'm sure they're working on it since seeing the forum posts.
    Line ID: clementine88

  5. #5
    Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2015
    Post Count
    165
    We are actively investigating the skill sheet issue.

  6. #6
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    ^^see!

    You guys are quick!
    Thank you, IPB!
    Line ID: clementine88

  7. #7
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    I still have 3 sheets in my inventory. I hope to use one for V&V since I'd like more stamina.

    Does energy and stamina refill when the sheet is used?
    Line ID: clementine88

  8. #8
    Prominent Poet Jnsolberg's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I still have 3 sheets in my inventory. I hope to use one for V&V since I'd like more stamina.

    Does energy and stamina refill when the sheet is used?
    Stamina refills, so use up what you have, then do the respec and you'll have full stamina!
    Purple Squirrel

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran Lord Vyper's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I just had a data download, and now the skill sheets are back in the store. However it's now 125 gems, I'm pretty sure it used to be 100 gems. Hopefully the skill sheets already in our inventory will now work
    Yes, the skill sheets were 100 gems before. So they are 25% more expensive now

  10. #10
    Live Operations Robot IPassButter's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2015
    Post Count
    165
    Skill sheets have now been fixed and should be functioning properly.

  11. #11
    Verbose Veteran Lord Vyper's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    521
    thx for the fix IPB, but not happy with the new price....

  12. #12
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Stamina refills, so use up what you have, then do the respec and you'll have full stamina!
    Thanks! I'll use it when my stamina is empty then.


    Quote Originally Posted by IPassButter View Post
    Skill sheets have now been fixed and should be functioning properly.
    Thanks for the update!
    Line ID: clementine88

  13. #13
    Verbose Veteran Lord Vyper's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    521
    looks like it is impossible to change stamina during the event - would have been nice to know that before....

  14. #14
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    looks like it is impossible to change stamina during the event - would have been nice to know that before....
    Hmm... Shouldn't be... What happened when you tried it?
    Line ID: clementine88

  15. #15
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    626
    Why was the price of the spec sheet raised by 25%? This is not defined as working properly.

    Perhaps its a tax for giving us a completely broken event.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •