Bloody boring!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Bloody boring!

  1. #1
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Post Count
    91

    Bloody boring!

    This game has become monotonous, same events, eb back to back, please think of something new! You open the list and there are 50 things to do, Borinnngggg. I took a six month break from the game, may have to do that again pffffttt....

  2. #2
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Aug 2016
    Location
    🔹️©4TCCP™
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    This game has become monotonous, same events, eb back to back, please think of something new! You open the list and there are 50 things to do, Borinnngggg. I took a six month break from the game, may have to do that again pffffttt....
    Was Hardcore Boss Rival Leaderboard last one ☺
    Events are too repetative though..

  3. #3
    Consistent Contributor Portnoy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    181
    I'd rather have the events they have right now fixed before bringing in any new ones......

  4. #4
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    This game has become monotonous, same events, eb back to back, please think of something new! You open the list and there are 50 things to do, Borinnngggg. I took a six month break from the game, may have to do that again pffffttt....
    It was always monotonous, if we're honest. The main difference is the company wasn't trying to extract money from players 24/7 back in the day. Player created fun was always more entertaining.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

  5. #5
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2014
    Post Count
    147
    Whatever you do now, it cost gold.. the ones playing now are ATM's each time they open the game... Only good thing is that it's getting slower and slower to load. In the old days you could load the game in 12-15 seconds, now it takes 45-55 seconds...

  6. #6
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Aug 2016
    Location
    🔹️©4TCCP™
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungho View Post
    Whatever you do now, it cost gold.. the ones playing now are ATM's each time they open the game... Only good thing is that it's getting slower and slower to load. In the old days you could load the game in 12-15 seconds, now it takes 45-55 seconds...
    Yes, alot of the blame for that is directly linked to our Inventory size.(imo). hopefully we will have the recycle option (like modern war) to reduce the amount of data in our inventories, and improving speed. My minis run really fast with like 1k units.. but my main slower at over 27k units lol

  7. #7
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Post Count
    91
    I just remember when I first started playing it was fun, and the events were timed out. So you looked forward to war or sa etc, now it's just tap tap tap/gold gold gold.... But thanks for y'all ops

  8. #8
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    363
    That would entirely be your device. My game loads in under 10 seconds unless my connection is extremely terrible and I have over 50000 units on my account

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran Red BD's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    "None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    I just remember when I first started playing it was fun, and the events were timed out. So you looked forward to war or sa etc, now it's just tap tap tap/gold gold gold.... But thanks for y'all ops
    Just wondering: if it's no longer "fun" why continue.
    Not a criticism, I feel the same. Reason in my case is I've sunk so much (TIME, money...) into it I just... I don't know, lol.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

  10. #10
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Post Count
    91
    That would entirely be your device. My game loads in under 10 seconds unless my connection is extremely terrible and I have over 50000 units on my account[/QUOTE]


    I am not talking about a timing issue lol, I mean events were timed out as in every 5 weeks is war etc!

  11. #11
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Post Count
    91
    I am in a retired syn now, thanks for your concern... This forum is meant for us Players to vent so I believe I have that right!! Been playing for almost 6 years and just remember how things were, Peace out

  12. #12
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    105
    ^ guess you don't really read to see what is aimed at you and what is aimed at other people

  13. #13
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Post Count
    91
    guess you don't really read to see what is aimed at you and what is aimed at other people[/QUOTE]

    True...

  14. #14
    Master of Musings TZora's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    3,011
    could we have some new decoration items plz? i dont really care what others feel about this game but i've been playing it as simcity since years lol

  15. #15
    Consistent Contributor Portnoy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    could we have some new decoration items plz? i dont really care what others feel about this game but i've been playing it as simcity since years lol
    Lmao.......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •