The game continues...

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: The game continues...

  1. #1
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Head
    Post Count
    646

    The game continues...

    Interesting to see the game continues to exist. I have not logged in over 2 years and can only imagine it has many new aspects. I guess more than anything I see many of same names still on here and still going strong... or maybe just hanging on. At one time, this was probably the best phone game I had ever played. I looked forward to it everyday. I can't even begin to imagine what the stats look like now. They had inflated so many times during my 3 years of playing. Good luck everyone and cheers!

  2. #2
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    1,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Interesting to see the game continues to exist. I have not logged in over 2 years and can only imagine it has many new aspects. I guess more than anything I see many of same names still on here and still going strong... or maybe just hanging on. At one time, this was probably the best phone game I had ever played. I looked forward to it everyday. I can't even begin to imagine what the stats look like now. They had inflated so many times during my 3 years of playing. Good luck everyone and cheers!
    Don't come back, it's in the worst shape it's ever been in. Gree had bait and switches, which caused a naughty word. It's glitch after glitch, stats are broken, horrible lag.
    Join Weak Become Strong Faction 559 539 165. If you are looking for a competitive yet laid back bunch that feels like family.

  3. #3
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In Your Head
    Post Count
    646
    Oh I'm not coming back. There were always some type of glitch that people took advantage of during my tenure. I remember flying the friendly skies in my jet plane many times. Lol.

    Just dropped in to see who all was still playing. I suspected Dew and Speedie were still at it and I was right.

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran Brown Out's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Post Count
    550
    Don't listen to the naysayers, the game is fine.

    Come on back and flex your muscle
    Back to work, hustle hustle

    Spend that gold and earn respect
    Your stats will make us so erect

  5. #5
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Don't listen to the naysayers
    Wow... nice to see a bit of positivity in this forum... Too rare to be unnoticed!

    I trully believe that the constant negative comments in this forum affect the game and the players more than the actual bugs in the game.

    Surely kill the forum too, was much more fun in here few years ago... and the game was actually more bugged back then, with less events, less features, etc.
    Please PM if looking to join a consistent Top40 faction both in WD and FL.

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran crazeejay's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    817
    ^^^^^ sounds like a couple of Gree employees right there

  7. #7
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    ^^^^^ sounds like a couple of Gree employees right there
    Even if I were, what difference would that make? My comment would still be applicable!

    Facts, just facts :-)

  8. #8
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud View Post
    Even if I were, what difference would that make? My comment would still be applicable!

    Facts, just facts :-)
    Fact is that I lost two my accounts with 6.6.4 version upgrade as I cannot enter in the game (game simply crashes). Upgraded to 6.6.5 and the situation is the same - game crashes.

    Very good game! With less bugs... Hahaha!
    I don't see reason for your positive post.

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    I don't see reason for your positive post.
    Mmmm I didnt really make a positive post, did I?

    All I said is the negativity kills the game, the fun and the forum just as much as the bugs...

    The game still has bugs, but which doesnt? And from my point of view, it's way better that it used to be.

    Sorry you are locked out. Happened to many of us, including me for a few weeks if you check my posts history.
    Last edited by Arnaud; 11-20-2016 at 04:54 PM.
    Please PM if looking to join a consistent Top40 faction both in WD and FL.

  10. #10
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    1,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud View Post
    Mmmm I didnt really make a positive post, did I?

    All I said is the negativity kills the game, the fun and the forum just as much as the bugs...

    The game still has bugs, but which doesnt? And from my point of view, it's way better that it used to be.

    Sorry you are locked out. Happened to many of us, including me for a few weeks if you check my posts history.
    This is the only game out of 4 I play that is riddled with so many bugs and glitches. Clans and clash royale as well as zombie apocalypse haven't had 1 issue that I have noticed. Supercell is leagues above Gree in terms of customer service and gameplay.

    But gree had a game in MW that allowed closer team play than supercell. This is why the game is hard to leave, as the ky thing that keeps mesons what playing is faction and friends. Like many of you I have had many long time faction friends leave due to here's inabikjty to make events run smoothly. I certainly hope that changes, but I'm not holding on much longer.

  11. #11
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381

    Cool

    Once you become a spectator, NUTTIN matters, as in NUTTIN, fo sho.


    Besides, what did you ever really DEW in this game, 'cept - TAP, TAP, TAPPITY, TAP, TAP?


    wait, you silly lass
    best not let this pass
    turnin' money into Gree gold
    DEW dat ever get old??????

    More wash, rinse, repeat, tap, tap, tappity, tap, tap.

    Yet, many wanna be immortalized as the best, doggone, yer darn tootin', sho as shootin', fastest TAPPER on the planet.

    I musta been quite INSANE back in the day.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 11-22-2016 at 08:58 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

  12. #12
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pirates cove
    Post Count
    3,540
    I believe brown was attempting g sarcasm with his post. Annihlator yes it is better than it was in the past, just when it was newer people were willing to put up with it more. I remeber a couple years ago when a huge number of players were locked out of the game for 1-2 months. And other individuals along the way. One of your problems is likely th device you're playing in is no longer suppoerted with the newer updates. I have heard a number of people who were affected on older devices, including all emulators such as blue stacks.

  13. #13
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    it is better than it was in the past.
    I disagree with that. I don't remember so long matching time for WD battles in Funzio time, for example. In my opinion, performance is major issue of MW today. Last HS number increasing is last example of game damaging. Everyone can enter into "comprehensive bug list" and find that most of bugs and issue remain (e.g. invisible targets on iOS).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •