WD is now stupid - Page 2

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: WD is now stupid

  1. #16
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2016
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    All players basically have the same info; the other player reps who play competitively are encouraged to spread info around to the greater MW Community here, on the forum, in game, &/or in chat apps... that is our mission: give and get info to make MW better. I like helping players on the forum; others like using chat apps. I selected players who I felt were helpful, would hopefully be good ambassadors with good ideas and good communications skills to represent ALL playing levels.

    Constructive feedback is always welcomed!
    Ingame there are some help(?) and I think thats the right place to tell everyone how its work.
    Not in several chats or in different community.

  2. #17
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    1,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, oh really?
    First of all, there is nothing in my job description that says I have to "stand up" for GREE. Get your facts straight.

    Secondly, player reps have an open GM Communications Chat Room with management. We are free to ask questions or post issues at any time and management is very responsive and transparent.

    Lastly, thanks for letting me know that you think confusion still exists and they don't like the new format. This will be addressed.

    What I meant by you standing up for gree is that even in the biggest scam, fraud or glitch I have not yet
    Read any list by you that calls agree out for it. It's always some lets be happy and hug a tree type of reply to an issue. I know we all have different personality types and perspectives, and that's more likely what it boils down to. Me personally would not have stayed a player rep for Gree after knowing the crap they have pulled in the past years. If I was in sure gree would have kicked me.

    I do appreciate what help you do give. The main issue here is not at you personally as I think the player base wants someone like Hell Raiser who plays this game to be there moderator over someone who casually plays. I'm sure if this game was crime city you could flip this whole conversation around. It's not personal it's simply players wanting the right information.

    Thank you for your responses and taking your time in the meetings. I'm glad gree opened a line of communication and chose to have the meeting with player reps. Hopefully things can be worked out for the better.
    Join Weak Become Strong Faction 559 539 165. If you are looking for a competitive yet laid back bunch that feels like family.

  3. #18
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    56
    How can we access the GM room when there by invite only...

    Also have you considered going on a customer service/ satisfaction course... or maybe one on communicating effectively with your customers ... "get your facts straight" such a professional and curtious way to deal with people ...

    I'm sure some first hand experience of the game would definitely help you understand the players frustrations better .

    The Changes to WD make playing WD point less which you could be forgiven for thinking it only one weekend I'll skip that event however if your not playing WD all the other events in turn become pointless as there all geared towards this event...which means the game now is pointless, literally, for a large number of very active players... Ultimately Gree may well have at last screwed them selves over whilst trying to screw the players

    Your losing players of this game daily because of these changes and I doubt they return people have had enough.

  4. #19
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbells View Post
    How can we access the GM room when there by invite only...

    Also have you considered going on a customer service/ satisfaction course... or maybe one on communicating effectively with your customers ... "get your facts straight" such a professional and curtious way to deal with people ...

    I'm sure some first hand experience of the game would definitely help you understand the players frustrations better .

    The Changes to WD make playing WD point less which you could be forgiven for thinking it only one weekend I'll skip that event however if your not playing WD all the other events in turn become pointless as there all geared towards this event...which means the game now is pointless, literally, for a large number of very active players... Ultimately Gree may well have at last screwed them selves over whilst trying to screw the players

    Your losing players of this game daily because of these changes and I doubt they return people have had enough.

    Now, add this to that other "issue", mate, and you may gain some traction.

    I suspect if you ask your peers and contemporaries, there might be a much easier solution to your monetary dilemma.

    I am NOT, as is anyone else, to say more on that angle on THEGREE's forum.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

  5. #20
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbells View Post
    ​Following the recent changes to WD my low lvl high stat account had gone from scoring 1000 point per hit to 300

    I returned to the game earlier this year and after much hard work with an old account took advantage of the start up packs for new accounts advertised to new members to make your account strong for WD ... Ive invested a great deal of time & money into my second account and finally had an account that was worth playing in WD scoring a massive 1000 points per hit on single strike only for the changes to take effect in November. And now this account is basically worthless, who do I contact for compensation or a refund following your decision to change the strategy of the game ... surely this can't be legal gree have basically devalued my account and no one seems to care. How can they advertise something I purchase it and they charge the use after I've bought it .. if I went the shop and bought a silver spoon used it one and then the silver spoon turned into a plastics one I'd go back and get a refund .., Surely as a paying customer I have the same rights ... I'd love an explanation as to why I have two low level accounts with less than 1T att & def that score better in WD than my low level account that has nrly 20T att & def

    Please explain this for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, oh really?
    First of all, there is nothing in my job description that says I have to "stand up" for GREE. Get your facts straight.

    Secondly, player reps have an open GM Communications Chat Room with management. We are free to ask questions or post issues at any time and management is very responsive and transparent.

    Lastly, thanks for letting me know that you think confusion still exists and they don't like the new format. This will be addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbells View Post
    How can we access the GM room when there by invite only...

    Also have you considered going on a customer service/ satisfaction course... or maybe one on communicating effectively with your customers ... "get your facts straight" such a professional and curtious way to deal with people ...

    I'm sure some first hand experience of the game would definitely help you understand the players frustrations better .

    The Changes to WD make playing WD point less which you could be forgiven for thinking it only one weekend I'll skip that event however if your not playing WD all the other events in turn become pointless as there all geared towards this event...which means the game now is pointless, literally, for a large number of very active players... Ultimately Gree may well have at last screwed them selves over whilst trying to screw the players

    Your losing players of this game daily because of these changes and I doubt they return people have had enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Now, add this to that other "issue", mate, and you may gain some traction.

    I suspect if you ask your peers and contemporaries, there might be a much easier solution to your monetary dilemma.

    I am NOT, as is anyone else, to say more on that angle on THEGREE's forum.
    As expected the moderators haven't responded to my comments here or on my original post, confirming that there is no customer service and they believe they have a right to do whatever they want ..

    But then you only have to look at the legend in Private messages to see that; the same icon that is used across the world as Message read, Gree in there infinite wisdom use to indicate you have an unread message, and the icon the whole world use as unread message Gree use to indicate you have read the message says it all really I suppose

  6. #21
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    856
    HellRaizer, it is joke! People send service case tickets to CS and post complaints in official game forum but all these are ignored by the company. New communication channel is opened in foreign place (GroupMe). I am sure that this channel is ignored like other that exist a long time.

  7. #22
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    1,624
    Thank You HR for your info, and it's good to have you back as a mod again
    Join Weak Become Strong Faction 559 539 165. If you are looking for a competitive yet laid back bunch that feels like family.

  8. #23
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    209
    while i agree that WD is useless (have always thought that), it does suck that stats don't matter anymore. Why even play the game or other events to grow your stats?

    I do find it ironic people talking about "strategy" with WD. It has always been find a target and hit it, repeat, spend gold, repeat.

  9. #24
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I can give you some answers, although they won't be the best.

    WDs have most definitely changed and a lot of people aren't, and the flip side is that a lot of people are.. There are two distinct playing styles.. 1) Level fast, play hard, receive as much as you can... there you have a strong account but with in high level (they felt they couldnt score highly in WDs) ... 2) Level slow, increase stats cautiously by avoiding XP gain.. keeping levels low ensured ability to get high points in WD (these players aren't happy)

    Gree have been working to address this, but it far from perfect.. I'm not sure I like it.... However legally, under the TOS you purchase "gold", not items to compete in an event.. that being said, Gree do understand that people are investing for events



    The GM rooms are there for faction represntives to join.. I've posted details in a thread, that's unfortunately fallen down a few pages in the forums. If you are a faction leader or wish to represent you faction, feel free to PM me and I can add you


    Customer Services - This is something that we have brought up in a few meetings with Gree. Currently the contact that we communicate with during the meetings does not work in a position that overseas CS and as such cannot directly press issue... we would like to raise the CS issues, however we haven't found the best platform to do this



    (Finally, I will be participating in future meetings as a player rep again)

    PPS. Apologies for typos. Using Phone keyboard and small screen

    Hi Hellraiser thanks for trying to explain what happening to the game

    You say gree are working to address this have the given an inclination
    1) of when and
    2) how this will be addressed
    3) if they understand it an investment in an event how can they just change it do drastically affecting so many accounts

    I am definitely not the only player unhappy with these changes and I raised tickets during the first WD after they happend only to be told they were correct ..Lots of high level player I've spoken with are just as aggrieved with the new format .

    As I using The GM app on IOS I'm unable to search for any rooms or groups so I will PM my email and represent the faction in in as I know they don't have one there not even aware of the meetings with gree or the GM rooms , I'll find another member in the faction to replace me when I leave the game in a few weeks time

    Apologise for the delay in responding to you

    PPS apologise in advance to Monte Carlo for any mispellings or poor grammar it's late and hard to use this site on a mobile device with a small screen
    Last edited by Hellsbells; 01-24-2017 at 03:45 PM.

  10. #25
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    This channel has been in regular use now for about 6 months ::

    Here's a post from 15 minutes ago


    We get response the same day during San Fran working hours


    Couple of minutes later he let us know that the Raid Boss will probably be Feb 6th
    I know that this channel exists. I talk that this channel will not really work like maintenance that took long hours and not 15 minutes.

    Moreover, announce about coming maintenance must be within the game and in this forum, and not in GroupMe.
    Last edited by Annihilator2; 01-26-2017 at 02:44 PM.

  11. #26
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I would not advocate
    Really, it seems opposite. I talk that Gree hates customers and ignores complaints. All changes made are not what was asked. Players asked to return VnV as it was initially. I don't remember that anybody asked event when cost of 1 hit is 5 stamina. It is only example. Other example is maintenance. Maintenances shall be in event-off time. And we have constantly event-off time from 22:00 GMT till 23:00 GMT especially right after WD or FL.

  12. #27
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381
    The alleged boycott was merely a whimper compared to the roaring, snarling monster that y'all have created in THEGREE.
    Frankly, whatever happens, will happen or it won't.
    THEGREE gonna DEW what THEGREE DEW, and me, well I just don't care.
    Real life goes on for the living.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

  13. #28
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pirates cove
    Post Count
    3,540
    Personally, I like the current wd format. I know early on in wd that people complained about lack of proper targets, having to scout, the hit higher levels took just for being higher level. Problems all solved. Not sure why people want it to be more difficult, I like the keep it simple stupid theory. The thing I find the funniest about it is the ones who were lower levels and didn't get hit before crying about the "losses" they have now. What exactly did you lose? A bit of gree cash which you have more of than you could ever spend? So those players seem to feel entitled to not be a target in war and it's the higher levels ones problem because they were? When the derp was going on, I dropped to one ally to have a chance of using it. I had more losses each of those two wars than I have had in the history of my game. So what, I didn't lose anything, and I wouldn't have even known if it had not been pointed out to me by others. It's a war game after all.

  14. #29
    Prominent Poet
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    1,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Personally, I like the current wd format. I know early on in wd that people complained about lack of proper targets, having to scout, the hit higher levels took just for being higher level. Problems all solved. Not sure why people want it to be more difficult, I like the keep it simple stupid theory. The thing I find the funniest about it is the ones who were lower levels and didn't get hit before crying about the "losses" they have now. What exactly did you lose? A bit of gree cash which you have more of than you could ever spend? So those players seem to feel entitled to not be a target in war and it's the higher levels ones problem because they were? When the derp was going on, I dropped to one ally to have a chance of using it. I had more losses each of those two wars than I have had in the history of my game. So what, I didn't lose anything, and I wouldn't have even known if it had not been pointed out to me by others. It's a war game after all.
    I never cared about how many losses I get in war. I like the fact I don't have to scout anymore and just hit the little guys. But in a way it takes away the little fun of having to try as a team to find a target. Scouting was the interesting part of WD for me. Now I told my teammates to stop bothering with it and hit little dudes and dudettes.

    I do agree with you Speed that it's crazy some cry about getting losses, it's going to happen and its part of the game.
    Last edited by WBS; 01-30-2017 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Unicorns
    Join Weak Become Strong Faction 559 539 165. If you are looking for a competitive yet laid back bunch that feels like family.

  15. #30
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    841
    Of course the scouting is what gives the event its uniqueness. They certainly need to keep that in play. Bored players will lose interest quickly. So many need very little encouragement to leave (or stay for that matter). Keep what little "fun" the event had. Sure, don't penalize the hands that feed you, but don't neglect the masses either.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

    We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •