HELP!!!! Unable to install database.

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: HELP!!!! Unable to install database.

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    41

    HELP!!!! Unable to install database.

    my game was working fine this morning, (9/17/17), but my wifi went out, when I reloaded it every time I try to open cc I get Unable to install database. I have a Samsung S8. I have deleted funzio uuid and cleared all google play games services and deleted cc, but still no luck. Can someone please help as I like to play.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    41
    81 people have looked at this and not one mod from Gree or Deca have posted anything, to try and help.

  3. #3
    Verbose Veteran Mrs Cash's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    861
    You do not say if you reinstalled the game and tried again, with the same result...
    Android, wifi

    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    CC 720 641 277 Syndicate Code💥Daily players wanted, team, participate in all syndicate events. Officers must be on GroupMe. No gold, only donate Syndicate Base materials.

    💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥.

    MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    MW 751 241 780 Faction Code 💥

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    41
    I reinstalled game, deleted funzio uuid files , and reset phone 5 times, Gree got the game working on my phone today, but it loaded as new game with new mini and can't link to old accounts. Any help would be appreciated.

  5. #5
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Governer View Post
    I reinstalled game, deleted funzio uuid files , and reset phone 5 times, Gree got the game working on my phone today, but it loaded as new game with new mini and can't link to old accounts. Any help would be appreciated.
    Your old account isn't in whatever Google's equivalent of Game Center is?

    Assuming you know the old account's name, code and level, I don't think there's much you can do except write to support and ask them to keep trying to recover it. It won't make you feel any better, but you wouldn't be the first player to lose their account to a glitch and have to start over.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

  6. #6
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Location
    "They made me do it"
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    206
    Your fairly screwed once you delete files or residual files. Because the game asks a retarded question everytime that if you dont answer correctly or understand it will start you with a completely new account. No uninstalling or reinstalling can fix this. What needs to fixed is the gamecenter itself or atleast the dumb question. I lost my accounts and after 3 weeks gree finally decided they wouldnt lie anymore and returned them to me. You will have to talk to Deca themselves, maybe they will be more leniant.

    Your best bet is never delete anything concerning crime city, because even the simplest thing, like deleting files via apllication manager will create you a new account that you dont want and will eventually play and turn into a mini. Some people do this on purpose via an application like clean master. Best thig to do is never take someones advice to reinstall the game, just look for updates.

    I would describe the question if i wanted to screw my games up too potentially and tell you the right answer. But im not.
    Last edited by LeatherKicks; 09-22-2017 at 07:56 PM.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    41
    Thank you for your replies, I appreciate it. I have sent another ticket to Gree/Deca, am hoping they will fix it, if not guess i'm through with CC as I have had the other accounts sense 2012 and don't want to start from scratch.

  8. #8
    Moderator Vile Lynn's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Location
    in your dreams
    Post Count
    6,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Governer View Post
    Thank you for your replies, I appreciate it. I have sent another ticket to Gree/Deca, am hoping they will fix it, if not guess i'm through with CC as I have had the other accounts sense 2012 and don't want to start from scratch.
    I only use iOS so no help from me, but I can possibly help you otherwise... please PM me your ticket # or post a message to me on Line: clementine88.



    To all Android users: just because you can delete something, doesn't mean you should delete it!
    Android players have more issues when they start messing around with deleting files or whatever. Deleting files (or whatever's) will not help with lag as some have suggested. Just don't do it. Keep playing!


    Side note: Deca will eventually get a handle on the lag, but it takes a lot of time to investigate the many different causes of lag on many different types of devices... then they have to recreate, simulate, investigate some more, and write code fixes, test fixes, and whatever else they need to do before we see any more improvements. They have been making progress and will continue to do so.
    Line ID: clementine88

  9. #9
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jul 2015
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherKicks View Post
    Your fairly screwed once you delete files or residual files. Because the game asks a retarded question everytime that if you dont answer correctly or understand it will start you with a completely new account. No uninstalling or reinstalling can fix this. What needs to fixed is the gamecenter itself or atleast the dumb question. I lost my accounts and after 3 weeks gree finally decided they wouldnt lie anymore and returned them to me. You will have to talk to Deca themselves, maybe they will be more leniant.

    Your best bet is never delete anything concerning crime city, because even the simplest thing, like deleting files via apllication manager will create you a new account that you dont want and will eventually play and turn into a mini. Some people do this on purpose via an application like clean master. Best thig to do is never take someones advice to reinstall the game, just look for updates.

    I would describe the question if i wanted to screw my games up too potentially and tell you the right answer. But im not.
    I have factory reset a device multiple times and reinstalled CC. The only question I have ever gotten was do I want to link my Google play with this device. Once I click yes, I got all my accts back with no new minis.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •