Advice for condensing hood

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Advice for condensing hood

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Advice for condensing hood

So I have pretty much run out of room in my hood and am now at the point that I can no long rearrange buildings and in general I am stuck with the buildings as is. I will have enough space to place a few more in random spaces around the hood.

For those of you who have run into this problem, what did you do? Delete the older money buildings? If so, which ones? My ultimate goal is to keep my IPH as high as possible.
    Have there been talks about increasing hood sizes again?

Thanks!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seany527 View Post
    So I have pretty much run out of room in my hood and am now at the point that I can no long rearrange buildings and in general I am stuck with the buildings as is. I will have enough space to place a few more in random spaces around the hood.

For those of you who have run into this problem, what did you do? Delete the older money buildings? If so, which ones? My ultimate goal is to keep my IPH as high as possible.

Thanks!
    I really haven't gotten there yet, but my husband has. I told him to get rid of the older low income buildings, not all at once, a few at a time, see how each delete affects the iph. He hasn't listened, and keeps squeezing everything together. Its a tough call, maybe just get rid of the low income duplicates, keep 1 for ****s snd giggles.
    Android, wifi

CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    CC 720 641 277 Syndicate Code💥Daily players wanted, team, participate in all syndicate events. Officers must be on GroupMe. No gold, only donate Syndicate Base materials.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥.

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    MW 751 241 780 Faction Code 💥

Post Count
    stick a few bigger ones in deca's a***ole maybe?

Oh I wish I could see your hood!
    My #682-096-916 / Syn. #418-205-926

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Maybe one day we can store buildings in the inventory tab. Created years ago and no clue how to use it or not functioning?

LOL @ Deeznutts. Maybe Seany527 will share mafia code so we can see whats weve missed out on.

My hood is getting kinda full-ish but like mrs Cash said, getting rid of the low stock cash bldgs (and some ltb dups). Dont wanna give up my City look by deleting decorations ����

Quote Originally Posted by Seany527 View Post

Thanks!
    Last edited by .Sterling.; 10-14-2018 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Fat thumbs