Fix the Lag, fix the leaderboard, fix something please!

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fix the Lag, fix the leaderboard, fix something please!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Fix the Lag, fix the leaderboard, fix something please!

It seems the “focus” has been banning certain players instead of Actual issues with the game. Trying to declare war this bfic has booted me, circle of death, lag, then boot again. It’s Not fun, simply trying to start a war or make some hits, collect hood money, raid boss, hvr, looking at broken leaderboard. I am frustrated with the importance being focused on Cheating and not real problem with the game platform itself! I sent several tickets asking for information and was not given answers. Probably a waste of time as this forum is broken and not looked at. But Yay you banned players that has helped so much....... pfffttttt

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They will never focus on the real cheating. Losers like Toothless Chief Zc is allowed to play on an account that she is the third owner of, but nothing gets done about that. Face it, this game has been dead for years. You should try Lords Mobile, much better game, and much better balance of power. Free players can win against pay to play accounts easily as long as you know what youre doing.