Crime City loading issues - Page 4

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Crime City loading issues

Lurker
    Post Count

Unable to log on

Can someone help!!!!!!! More than a day now and the war event almost over and i still can't log on to crime city

Lurker
    Post Count

Extremely frustrated

Since playing this game that i quite enjoy, i have invested nearly $1000. I am sure many players have as well. The amount of money Gree is generating they can't resolve this problem of letting people log on. This baffles my mind.

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation i been affected since 12th april 13

I cant get into the game still, i am getting messages from the game like who we r at battle with and people asking me to move to their syndicate etc., when i tap the crime city app to get going it says"there is an issue with your account" gree contacted me on saturday to say they were looking into it, but, well, nothing 3 day on? I saw the gree had responded to a few in this forum so i thoght id try my luck this way.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    we had 3 members who couldn't log in the last 30 minutes of the war. and we end up missing top 100 by 1029 points. that is directly the cause of us losing out on the top 100. we have lots of members who have spent 1000's of dollars on gold and this is gonna make them quit

please gree do the right thing
    EvoL

to the core

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Exclamation Help me

This is the only place I can post, I've been trying to create a new thread but it says I don't have the privileges someone help me please....

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cr0nchef View Post
    we had 3 members who couldn't log in the last 30 minutes of the war. and we end up missing top 100 by 1029 points. that is directly the cause of us losing out on the top 100. we have lots of members who have spent 1000's of dollars on gold and this is gonna make them quit

please gree do the right thing
    Same mate...really close. I contributed 10k points last time out, three of us couldn't log in... We just missed out too. All this after I had spent millions and gold getting my stats up....gutted.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NigJoe View Post
    This is the only place I can post, I've been trying to create a new thread but it says I don't have the privileges someone help me please....
    You need to post 10 times before you can create a thread
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Can not connect to server issue here.....

Post Count
    Would have made a new thread for this, but I don't have 10 posts yet. I just st downloaded new data and restarted game as message said, now it just keeps saying "can't connect to server" every time I open the game. Its the same for booth my android phone and my android tablet accounts.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm also getting "Cannot connect to server. You must have access to the internet to use this application."

Lurker
    Post Count
    This just started happening to me at around 7pm cst. I am on an android device. Please assist GREE

Post Count
    Yup, just started happening for me. If this issue started last week, why hasn't it been resolved?

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree, get it together! Nothing is working properly for the past several hours, and now I keep seeing the message that I need an Internet connection to connect to the server.

Guess what, I'm using my iPad to post this, so I do, in fact, have an Internet connection! Sort it out!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Having the same issue. Getting "cannot connect to servers".
    Why does this keep happening?

Banned
    Post Count
    Maybe they were doing a sweep of the system for rp/cash hackers and they found so many it crashed their servers