Major K. Rampus Intel Folders - Page 13

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Major K. Rampus Intel Folders

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've had over 50 folders drop since Monday. the rate isn't great, but you aren't going to see them drop on low energy missions... or hasn't been my experience this week.

is that fair? not really.. but it is what it is. I saw most of them pop on missions in the prestige LTQ, but not necessarily in the highest of missions, just throughout.

Just a hint/clue/help.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    50? Then you must be trolling or uber lucky.
    I'm on 15/15 with missions and only got 2 dropped.......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I got about 50 threw whole ltq over 200 k energy

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just finished 15/15.. 6 dropped

Post Count
    Finished ltq, 2600 gold and dropped a whopping total of 53 folders, thx Gree, u clearlyyy fixed it. We all benefited, well, at least us w strong accts, last raid boss and I think we should all prepare ourselves for Gree to stick it to us this go round.

Post Count
    To piggy back off my comment above, I truly feel sorry for the smaller accts who will undoubtedly have an awful time w this next one as Gree will surely make it difficult for top groups making it near impossible for T250 n up factions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Just my Opinion.

I don't believe these people saying they have had 40 to 50 folders drop. I have spoken to 6 friends in other 50+ member factions and 150 ish intel folders seems to be the total average of each faction.

Our faction will sit it out if we have to buy them all and then buy more hits. Remember not ever faction has 30million plus stat players who can take out level 80-90 bosses with 2 or 3 hits.

Post Count
    Most guys in my faction had roughly 50 drop each who completed the ltq.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Level 8 of event prestige with only 7 Intel folders dropped.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG DH View Post
    Guys, sure the drop rate sucks, but the event is 9 days away. You can help your faction by watching 20 videos a day for a total of 180 gold netting your faction 180 intel folders. If any of you are in a faction where any member spends gold to help the team, this is a small price to pay to help your team. If your faction isn't worth 15min of your time per day, maybe you're not worth your factions time.
    U get 20 videos a day, I havent gotten a single video on ipad(s) since the start. I do get couple of vids in every couple of days on android, but nothing much either there too

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...=1#post1170430

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    I've had over 50 folders drop since Monday. the rate isn't great, but you aren't going to see them drop on low energy missions... or hasn't been my experience this week.

is that fair? not really.. but it is what it is. I saw most of them pop on missions in the prestige LTQ, but not necessarily in the highest of missions, just throughout.

Just a hint/clue/help.
    I'm prepping regular maps, doing main bosses that require 600-1000 energy each hit....drop rate is still VERY crappy and next to nothing.....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i havent gotten any videos and when it shows as having one modern war crashes think gree is done giving free gold away havent gotten a single folder since they say they fixed it i was getting them before now i get none

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Update: a couple days into collection of folders... solo event is completed by 42 faction members many of whom finished Normal and some of Prestige ... We have a grand total of 147 folders. This is sad.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Almost 30,000 people have viewed this thread.... Mods: DO YOU THINK WE COULD GET BETTER CLARIFICATION THAN CJ's USUAL NONHELPFUL ANSWER? Please? The Oracle did a Kick A$$ job with Q&A but how many views/comments are needed in a thread before a moderator stops to help? We just want some damn clarification.

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well, it seems like we're gonna have to buy folders with gold at this rate. Good job GREE, making another reason to spend money on this so called "free" game.