Thread: Fallout Battle LTQ prizes!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thku

Thku great know what to get

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Thanks for the reply! It's nice to be able to work out the energy and XP before deciding how far to go. Helps in determining whether the event matches with our personal goals in the game.

It's also good to know which individual levels align with the faction goals so we know when to stop to make the kills count toward both.

Thanks again.
    If they gave us the info to sync the 2 events (if they are indeed sync-able) then they would be giving away money. They won't ever provide us that info I predict.

But I do thank you for posting the info you did, it is helpful! =)
    Through chaos comes clarity

Lurker
    Post Count
    Prestige Faction: Fallout War (1/9) Fallout Sniper 33055 33055
    Prestige Faction: Fallout War (2/9)
    Prestige Faction: Fallout War (3/9) Fallout Recon Sub 2634 3492

Is the Prestige Faction: Fallout Way 1/9 correct?

Thank you for all of the information.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    The targets will be listed in the goals when you get to them. If you are looking to pre-stage, please keep in mind that pre-staging is not supported, and if the server is reset, all of your pre-staging work is lost.
    So that is "if" ther server correct? Coz i prestage all the high end targets for a payday during quiet times. Would hate to have wasted alot of time setting it up.

So it could happen if there was a fault, but not too likely.

Cheers
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The targets will be listed in the goals when you get to them. If you are looking to pre-stage, please keep in mind that pre-staging is not supported, and if the server is reset, all of your pre-staging work is lost.
    GEMH, thanks for this info. I don't mean to put words in Kefa's mouth, but I think they are asking to see where individual and faction targets overlap. That's why I'm asking for it anyway. Helpful to coordinate individual effort and faction goals. Kefa, if I'm off base, say so....and I'll just go wait in the car.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Beginner Faction: Fallout War (2/2) Fallout Bubble Tank 278 247
    ummm, does this seem a little low? I get it's a beginner level prize, but the energy requirements are (140x25)x4. 278/247 seems a bit....sad... for four players to drop that type of energy on it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thx alot for info

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpr View Post
    ummm, does this seem a little low? I get it's a beginner level prize, but the energy requirements are (140x25)x4. 278/247 seems a bit....sad... for four players to drop that type of energy on it.
    Beginner LTQs have never once been worth doing. Not sure why now causes your red flag to go up.
    L187 - 125M+ stats ... seeking team with maxed defense & cash output bonuses

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whammo View Post
    Beginner LTQs have never once been worth doing. Not sure why now causes your red flag to go up.
    this just seemed a lot sadder than most. Was surprised is all. Come to think of it...who even does the beginner ones? If beginners have the energy to beat most beginner 5/5s... the coud probably get through 11 or 13 of most normal missions and get double the stats.

Banned
    Post Count
    Actually, one of the turkey beginner prizes wasn't too bad. It was a 6k unit. And I've done the beginners from time to time. Once you get to a point where you know you won't pull another unit prize on either individual or faction due to time constraints, you sometimes do still have enough time left to grab the begginer.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Prestaging is not supported. Wow.
    Last edited by War player; 02-11-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    No support for pre-staging for current energy event? And what about the past events? No Support, no Gold my friends from Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is the first fltq prize is correct? 30K unit?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Prestige Faction: Fallout War (7/9) Fallout Death Diver 75806 113709
    Thanks for the name of the unit :-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can we have an answer for the first prestige prize ?