Crate event 8/8 , Gree please advise your support !

GREE

GREE Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Crate event 8/8 , Gree please advise your support !

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Post Count
    160

    Exclamation Crate event 8/8 , Gree please advise your support !

    I have still not received my final unit for completing the 8/8 side quest in the crate event. I have clearly all required units in my inventory. I have sent in a ticket and the wonderful answer I got was that all prizes have been given. Gree, this is not the case !
    Please advise your support team to actually check inventories before giving out meaningless answers.
    Thank you !

  2. #2
    Articulate Author Mr llama's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hilltop grazing
    Post Count
    459
    Do you have more than one account? This happened when my main on iPad got one but my mini on a touch didn't. I had to send them device and other account info for my ipod touch and they gave me the prize shortly after
    Have you loved your llama today?

  3. #3
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Post Count
    10

    .

    Same here last six day's sent a ticket in for the A7 tiger strike same responce all who obtained all 8/8 units have recivied the final unit.

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Post Count
    145
    Add me to the list...have 8/8 and 10th token item but didn't received the wrapper unit and received the same response that all prizes have been awarded.

    This is ridiculous, my friend always comment that if he was this inefficient at his job he would not have one, he is correct.

  5. #5
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    340
    My ticket (1491641) is being escalated up the way. So I too am still awaiting my A-5 Tiger Strike, +20% ground defence.
    It has already been confirmed that I did collect 8/8 (by Gree), but they have yet to give me the unit.

    As a note to dispatch_me: there is no event wrapper.
    One unit for collect 8/8 and one unit for getting 10 V2 rockets. No extra unit for achieving both.

  6. #6
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Post Count
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumiala View Post
    My ticket (1491641) is being escalated up the way. So I too am still awaiting my A-5 Tiger Strike, +20% ground defence.
    It has already been confirmed that I did collect 8/8 (by Gree), but they have yet to give me the unit.

    As a note to dispatch_me: there is no event wrapper.
    One unit for collect 8/8 and one unit for getting 10 V2 rockets. No extra unit for achieving both.
    Same thing!!! You have to complete both to get the A-5 Tiger Strike.....wrapper unit!

  7. #7
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Post Count
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by dispatch_me View Post
    Same thing!!! You have to complete both to get the A-5 Tiger Strike.....wrapper unit!
    Nope, those two events are independent. You get to the 10 rockets you get one unit. You complete the 8/8 unit quest you get the A-5 tiger strike. You do not need to complete both.
    Still waiting to get my ticket escalated...

  8. #8
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    340
    Still awaiting a response to my last message.
    Just an update and a bump...

  9. #9
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    57
    I never received the A-5 Tiger and the basics of what support told me was tough you are not going to get it! Even with proof

  10. #10
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    340
    It is a shame that they cannot simply add one unit into an inventory.
    It was already confirmed I collected 8/8, so a developer would do this in a matter of seconds...

    Oh, a new word for the Greectionary:
    Greece: not getting what you do deserve
    (as opposed to grace: getting what you do not deserve)

  11. #11
    Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    178
    OK...there is some discrepancy here (or a lack of communication on event goals). According to the event thread started by Gree, the Tiger Strike and 20% Ground Defense was a wrapper prize for completing both goals (8/8 units and 10 tokens).

    I have 2 accounts. My LLP got 8/8 and 9 tokens and was awarded the Tiger Strike - given as soon as I got the 8th unit. The event continued but that goal went away. The other goal remained and I never got the 10th token.

    My HLP got 8/8 units and 8 tokens and the goal went away but nothing was awarded. The event continued and I did not get the 10 tokens but also never got the Tiger Strike.

    I sent in a ticket and support responded that the Tiger Strike was a wrapper prize. So either it was a wrapper and I received one incorrectly. Or it was the prize for getting 8/8 and I didn't.


    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...t=tiger+strike

    Here is the thread. They call it a "lockbox wrapper".
    Last edited by Veccster; 04-07-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

  12. #12
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Post Count
    145
    Still waiting on this unit and a response to my ticket.

  13. #13
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    OK...there is some discrepancy here (or a lack of communication on event goals). According to the event thread started by Gree, the Tiger Strike and 20% Ground Defense was a wrapper prize for completing both goals (8/8 units and 10 tokens).

    I have 2 accounts. My LLP got 8/8 and 9 tokens and was awarded the Tiger Strike - given as soon as I got the 8th unit. The event continued but that goal went away. The other goal remained and I never got the 10th token.

    My HLP got 8/8 units and 8 tokens and the goal went away but nothing was awarded. The event continued and I did not get the 10 tokens but also never got the Tiger Strike.

    I sent in a ticket and support responded that the Tiger Strike was a wrapper prize. So either it was a wrapper and I received one incorrectly. Or it was the prize for getting 8/8 and I didn't.


    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...t=tiger+strike

    Here is the thread. They call it a "lockbox wrapper".
    Veccster
    the wrapper is for collecting the 8 units in question.
    To sum it up for you, one of your accounts got it, rightfully so.
    The other account did not get it, and you got screwed, like a whole bunch of us.
    Don't know if you used gold or not, but it was said that all the A-5 Tiger Strikes were handed out and no more were going to be given away.
    I am still waiting as I never got a resolution to my ticket, only that it was being escalated.
    As said elsewhere, to me that reads "I hope you go away"...

  14. #14
    Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    178
    And in past events, I only got 8/8 and got the reward. I have NEVER gotten 10 tokens during one of these events.

    Support responded to my ticket and said that the prize was a wrapper for both goals being completed - and closed my ticket. I responded again today.

    Unfortunately, a few of the needed units went to battle in Full Assault But I do have a screenshot showing that the event goal went away (while the event was still running). Once you get all 8 units, the goal disappears.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

  15. #15
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post

    Support responded to my ticket and said that the prize was a wrapper for both goals being completed - and closed my ticket. I responded again today.

    Unfortunately, a few of the needed units went to battle in Full Assault But I do have a screenshot showing that the event goal went away (while the event was still running). Once you get all 8 units, the goal disappears.

    A) they gave you wrong information about their own game. Shows you the quality of support if they don't know their own prizes.
    B) rather than correcting their fault, they simply say that no more prizes will be given. Abysmal.

    Hoping that someone at Gree still has some decency to respond/react/correct. Think the mods have a hard job being the face on this forum for some of the policy that gets rammed down here, while [fill in the blank]

    Getting factions was the best move Gree did as a business, because if it wasn't for team-mates, the people dropping out would be vastly higher. Hugely higher. Because unlike some at Gree (not all), there are MW players that DO care about other players. And before someone comes and says that Gree does care, my answer is short and simple: we do not want your words, we want actions. Corrective actions. Not more new events that likely will cause even more grief.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •